May 5, 2015
by Kim Potts, posted Jan 21st 2010 10:00AM
Marriage and divorce, faked deaths and amnesia, kidnappings and affairs ... those are pretty standard experiences for soap opera supercouples, those daytime dudes and divas who keep us tuning into our favorite sudsy dramas day after day, year after year, no matter how sometimes ridiculous the storylines. Here are the 20 soap supercouples whose love in the afternoon is tops on our list:
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Tonight Show Video: Jimmy Fallon and Jack Black Recreate '90s Hair Band Hit
- Castle Recap: Not Ready for Crimetime — Plus, Did Martha Move You?
- The Voice Recap: Pumped-Up Six
- Vera Farmiga and Nestor Carbonell Bicker About the Bates Motel Brawl That Left One of Them Hurting
- Gotham Finale Post Mortem: Scoop on Bruce's Discovery, Fish's Fate, The Riddler's Mania, Mr. Freeze and More
- More From TVLine
- 'Once Upon a Time' Romance Rundown: Is True Love's Kiss Coming in the Season 4 Finale?!
- Kevin Bacon's Bloated Face Is Unrecognizable -- See the Pic!
- Ellen Albertini Dow, ‘The Wedding Singer' Rapping Grandmother, Dies at 101
- Ryan Gosling Eats His Cereal in Touching Tribute to Meme Creator
- Amy Adams Marries Darren Le Gallo After Being Engaged for 7 Years
- More From ET