Ann Curry asked the star of 'Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood' about the recent clips -- like this one here at AOL TV -- that portray Spelling and Dean McDermott in a little bit of a tiff.
"Well, we do a reality show ... when I signed up for this I said, 'I'm going to put it all out there, because otherwise I don't believe in doing them,'" Spelling said. "It's a real relationship ... we're not headed for divorce, we're committed to each other, we're committed to this family."
Check out the video after the jump.
In order to reconnect in their marriage, Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott pack up Liam, Stella and the Guncles and head for the open road. During their travels, the group will meet some colorful characters, check out some roadside attractions -- like the Cadillac graveyard -- and indulge in lots of shopping. But will the RV trip bring them closer together or only further drive them apart?
Check out the exclusive preview after the jump.
Spelling looks to Rachael Ray to support the idea that McDermott's racing is reckless, but she doesn't find an ally in Ray. "Actually," Ray said, "I jump out of airplanes and racing motorcycles sounds like fun to me."
Watch the video after the jump.
Tori Spelling is going to have a reality show about a bed and breakfast. God, they are really running out of ideas.Maybe Paris Hilton can open up a shoe store, or how about Kirstie Alley running a highly profitable lemonade stand?
Not sure why Spelling would want to do this, since she already had the pseudo-reality show NoTORIous on VH-1. Maybe she needs more money since she only got about $800,000 when her dad Aaron passed away (according to rumors anyway). The show will run for six episodes the first season, and will co-star her husband Dean McDermott. It will air on Oxygen, but there's no title for the show yet.
How about the Mother May I Sleep At Tori Spelling's Bed and Breakfast?
[via TV Tattle]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The Funniest Quotes from 'Big Brother 17' Week 5
- 'The Bachelorette' Where Are They Now?: A Relationship Status Update
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Who Are the Week 6 Nominees?
- 'The Originals' Interview: Danielle Campbell Teases Davina in Her Role as Regent
- Why 'BoJack Horseman' Is the Best Netflix Original You're Not Watching
- More From BuddyTV
- Degrassi Series Finale Recap: Indecent Promposals
- American Crime Adds André Benjamin in 'Fierce' Season 2 Role
- Descendants Stars on Twist Ending, Sequel Ideas: 'Mal's Story Isn't Over'
- Fear The Walking Dead: Full-On Zombie Outbreak 'Delayed' Until Season 2
- 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper Dead at 61
- More From TVLine
- Kevin Bacon and Jimmy Fallon Perfectly Channel The Beach Boys in Spot-On Parody
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Family Gathers for Wake, Prepares for Memorial Service
- Lena Dunham Poses Topless With Her Dog for National Mutt Day
- Demi Lovato's Moving Tribute to Dog: 'This Has Been the Most Painful Week of My Life'
- Chris Pratt Offers Fans a Potential Dinner at Applebee's in New Facebook Contest
- More From ET