Ann Curry asked the star of 'Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood' about the recent clips -- like this one here at AOL TV -- that portray Spelling and Dean McDermott in a little bit of a tiff.
"Well, we do a reality show ... when I signed up for this I said, 'I'm going to put it all out there, because otherwise I don't believe in doing them,'" Spelling said. "It's a real relationship ... we're not headed for divorce, we're committed to each other, we're committed to this family."
Check out the video after the jump.
In order to reconnect in their marriage, Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott pack up Liam, Stella and the Guncles and head for the open road. During their travels, the group will meet some colorful characters, check out some roadside attractions -- like the Cadillac graveyard -- and indulge in lots of shopping. But will the RV trip bring them closer together or only further drive them apart?
Check out the exclusive preview after the jump.
Spelling looks to Rachael Ray to support the idea that McDermott's racing is reckless, but she doesn't find an ally in Ray. "Actually," Ray said, "I jump out of airplanes and racing motorcycles sounds like fun to me."
Watch the video after the jump.
Tori Spelling is going to have a reality show about a bed and breakfast. God, they are really running out of ideas.Maybe Paris Hilton can open up a shoe store, or how about Kirstie Alley running a highly profitable lemonade stand?
Not sure why Spelling would want to do this, since she already had the pseudo-reality show NoTORIous on VH-1. Maybe she needs more money since she only got about $800,000 when her dad Aaron passed away (according to rumors anyway). The show will run for six episodes the first season, and will co-star her husband Dean McDermott. It will air on Oxygen, but there's no title for the show yet.
How about the Mother May I Sleep At Tori Spelling's Bed and Breakfast?
[via TV Tattle]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Madam Secretary's Téa Leoni, EPs Talk Elizabeth's First Scandal, Henry's Spy Game, Staff Bonding and More
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs from Grey's, Mindy, Parks and More
- Ratings: Five-0 Slips to Low, Last Man Rises, Cristela Ticks Up, Dixie Flat
- Performer of the Week: Lady Gaga
- Glee Recap: Party Poopers
- More From TVLine
- Kanye West Honors His Late Mother & North -- See the Tattoos!
- Kate Mara Doesn't Want You to Eat Meat On Mondays and Here's Why
- William Shatner Feels Awful for Having to Miss Leonard Nimoy's Funeral
- Did Ryan Gosling Get His Daughter's Name Tattooed on His Knuckles?!
- Alicia Keys Shows Off 2-Month-Old Baby in Most Adorable Family Pic!
- More From ET