April 24, 2014
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Oct 22nd 2008 9:43PM
(S02E04) "Where are you living anyway?" - Ned to Emerson
Did you realize that this week's Pushing Daisies episode is actually only the 13th installment of the refreshing series? I forgot about it for a second or two when I told myself "About time!" after realizing that "Frescorts" was going to offer us some Emerson backstory. I guess the almost-nine-months hiatus, thanks to the writers' strike, made us long for more details about the show's characters. In any case, let me say this: Yay for some Emerson backstory!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Did ABC's Black Box Get Inside Your Head?
- Grey's Anatomy Recap: Before and Aftershocks — Plus Your First Look at Burke's Return
- CBS' Bad Teacher: Did It Pass or Fail?
- American Idol Top 6 Results Recap: Maybe I Didn't Vote for You, Quite as Often as I Should Have
- Parks and Recreation Finale Recap: A Fresh Start
- More From TVLine
- Hang Ten with Hollywood's Best Surf Films
- Tori Spelling Acknowledges Her Cheating Past on 'True Tori'
- Bryan Singer Calls Underage Sex Abuse Allegations 'Vicious,' Pulls Out of 'X-Men' Promo Events
- Exclusive: Listen To Classic Funk Band War's New Single Off First Album in 20 Years
- Aaron Carter on Hilary Duff: I Would Sweep Her Off Her Feet (VIDEO)
- More From ET