January 26, 2015
by Chris Jancelewicz, posted Jul 15th 2011 6:00PM
The newly Emmy-nominated classic Canadian series 'Degrassi' is returning for an eleventh season (can you believe it?!) -- again, as it was last year, in telenovela style. Are you ready for seven straight drama-packed weeks of teen angst, heartbreaking sorrow and adolescent hormones? Cuz that's what's coming.
Season 11 of 'Degrassi' introduces three new characters, and takes on issues like gang violence, drug abuse, bullying, gender identity, sexuality and teen parenthood. As the school year draws to a close and the senior class prepares to graduate and move on, everyone realizes they'll only be in high school once so it's now or never -- so expect the sparks to fly.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Revenge' Recap: Nolan Helps Louise Take Down Her Mother
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' Recap: Peter and Kordell Flirt with Claudia
- 2015 SAG Awards Live Blog: Complete List of Winners
- 'Downton Abbey' Recap: An Explosive Dinner Party and More Police Questions
- [Video] 'Supernatural' Preview: Charlie Is Back (and She's Bad)
- More From BuddyTV
- Reality Check: Debate Erupts Over American Idol's Week 3 Auditions! Plus — Advice for Randy's Replacement
- Revenge Recap: Is [Spoiler] Dead? Plus: Let's Discuss That Tragic Kiss
- Sons of Liberty: Was the Premiere of History's Miniseries Revolutionary?
- Downton Abbey Recap: Guess Who's Coming to (Ruin) Dinner
- Galavant: Two Takes on Season 1, Including the Mildly 'Meh' Finale
- More From TVLine
- Are Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello Already Planning To Have Kids?
- Julia Roberts: People Were Nicer When I Was Starting Out in Hollywood
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Were The Cutest Couple At The 2015 SAG Awards
- SAG Awards 2015: The Best, the Worst and the Most Awkward Moments
- Sofia Vergara Shows Off Huge Ring, Talks Engagement: 'I'm Excited About the Future!'
- More From ET