(S01E05) Let's not dilly-dally around this week. Let's get to the best scene of the episode. This would be the one where Shawn is "channeling" a recently dead singer/dancer in front of the police chief. Well, to be truthful, he's "channeling" the dead woman via a "psychic connection" with a cat (who was previously owned by another recently dead victim).
Shawn is grooving and gliding along, singing in a husky female voice, trying to prove to the chief of police that four recent suicide victims didn't really kill themselves at all. Rather, they were murdered. It was all very surreal, like a nightmare version of All That Jazz. Bob Fosse would have been proud. It was also very funny, as was the entire episode.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Teen Wolf': 15 Times Lydia Martin Proved She Is Better Than You
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 12: Top 16 Performance Rankings
- 'Teen Wolf': 17 Unfortunate Moments from 'Strange Frequencies'
- 'Arrow' Season 4 Interview: John Barrowman on Malcolm's New Take on the League of Assassins
- 'Teen Wolf' Recap: The Pack Executes a Dreadful Plan While Kira Tries to Save Herself
- More From BuddyTV
- That's So Raven Reunion: Disney Stars Reconvene for Top-Secret Project
- ABC's Wicked City, Best It Can, Will Be Mindful of Violence Against Women
- Scream Queens Video: Meet the Outcasts of Fox's New Slasher Comedy
- American Horror Story: Darren Criss Eyeing Spooky Hotel Residency
- Revenge Spinoff Not Impossible, Says ABC Boss: 'It's a Wonderful Brand'
- More From TVLine
- Perrie Edwards Makes First Public Appearance Since Zayn Malik Breakup
- Ben Affleck Meets With Ex-Nanny: See the Pic That Sparked the Scandal
- Matthew McConaughey's Wife Camila Alves Becomes an American Citizen
- Alexander Skarsgard Works the Red Carpet in Full Drag at 'Diary of a Teenage Girl' Premiere
- Lenny Kravitz Suffered the Most NSFW Wardrobe Malfunction Ever When His Pants Split
- More From ET