On 'The Late Late Show' (weeknights, 12:37AM ET), Craig Ferguson cracked some jokes about his newly thin friend. But he also recalled a near-death moment that put Drew in the hospital. Ferguson was joined by actor Diedrich Bader: the two men appeared together on 'The Drew Carey Show.'
Bader reminded Craig of an incident from nine years ago. After rehearsing a dance number for the show, Diedrich went to Carey's dressing room. But when he knocked, he heard a loud noise -- a noise that went like this: "UnnnUNNNHH!" Ferguson recalled this too -- he laughed, remembering how he thought that the sound came from Carey messing around with a female extra.
[Warning: Spoiler alert.]
Which explains why Todd spends time with his annoying co-worker Charlie (Diedrich Bader). During the latest episode (Wed., 9:30PM ET on NBC), Todd learns that Charlie has a crush on Tonya (Pippa Black) -- yet another expat living in India. It's easy to understand why someone would have the hots for Tonya. She's beautiful and she's Australian, which means that she has one of those cool "Aussie" accents.
We too are glad that Booth is out there to save the day and especially that he is played by cutie David Boreanaz, no? However, I'm not sure 'Bones' fans were as glad to see Catherine Bryan, played by Rena Sofer, out there with Booth as it puts yet another obstacle between Booth and Brennan's potential coupling.
I can't believe this is actually happening. I've told you before how much I hate cross-overs on TV; it's tolerable if it's at least the same genre of show. This is like in-breeding. If CSI and Two And a Half Men were brother and sister, then their deformed, incestual love-child is what's going to air on Monday, May 5th.
We actually reported on this almost a year ago, that the writers of CSI and Two And a Half Men were going to flip-flop and pen an episode of the other show. Well it never happened. Now, according to this press release, it's a go. I would imagine that the Writer's Strike played a role in resuscitating this awkward match-up.
Warner Brothers has announced that the first season of The Drew Carey Show will be released on DVD on April 24.
The first season of the show had 22 episodes, and the four disc set will also have some extras, including a gag reel and a featurette titled "Life Inside A Cubicle."
There was a time when this show was one of the best sitcoms on TV (at that particular time anyway). It was funny and clever and quite enjoyable. Then the show just seemed to...vanish? Really, it never seemed like it was officially canceled by ABC, it just sorta went off the schedule. Then some old episodes that were never show actually aired on ABC a year or two ago I believe. I'm not sure if there are still episodes of the show from the last season that were never shown, but I'm sure they'll show up on DVD in a couple of years (assuming that this first set sells well of course!).
On a side note, VH1's new player doesn't work on Macs.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- TV's 25 Sexiest Women of the New Fall 2014 Season
- 'Under the Dome': 17 Shocking Moments from 'The Fall'
- Death Watch 2014: What Will Be the First New Fall Show to Get Cancelled?
- 'America's Next Top Model' Recap: Party String and a Cold Shower Spell Trouble
- 'Teen Wolf' Recap: What Will Scott Become?
- More From BuddyTV
- Ratings: Dome Hits Low, Ninja Ticks Up, Mistresses Down Vs. Previous Finale
- TVLine Items: General Hospital Recasts Jason, OITNB Star Is Faking It & More
- The Walking Dead Season 5 Poster Declares: 'Hunt or Be Hunted'
- Fall TV Spectacular: Exclusive Scoop and Photos on 42 Returning Favorites!
- Grey's Anatomy Video: Shonda Rhimes Reflects on Show's No. 1 Love Story
- More From TVLine
- Justin Bieber Arrested During ATV Date With Selena Gomez, Charged With Assault
- Britney Spears Puts Cheating Ex on Blast During Las Vegas Show
- CeeLo Green Deletes Twitter Account After Rape Tweet
- Exclusive Duggar Clip: Jill & Derek Visit Cancer-Stricken Mom on '19 Kids'
- Supermodels Unite! Cara Delevingne and Kate Moss Team Up for Burberry
- More From ET