It's a devastating tragedy when a chicken finger shortage grips Greendale Community College, but Jeff and Troy are on the job, which causes Britta to think about the causes she currently supports.
But, wait! If you just can't bear the thought of waiting until tonight to get your 'Community' fix, a couple of webisodes are currently online that are pretty freakin' funny.
If there is one thing I learned during the Comedy Central TV Funhouse panel on Thursday night, it's this: they are not good with computers. For most of the evening panelist Robert Smigel and moderator Bob Odenkirk spent their time fiddling around with the Mac laptop provided to them so they could show clips from the TV Funhouse DVD that was released on Tuesday. After they got that squared away they spent several more minutes setting up an iChat so Funhouse host Doug Dale could join in the conversation. They even needed to ask a member of the audience for their Mac Powerbook in order to set the session up. Obviously, you don't want these guys on your technical support team.
Despite the technical difficulties, the TV Funhouse panel was the highlight of my Thursday at Comic-Con.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The Flash Recruits General Hospital's Roger Howarth for Recurring Role
- American Dad on TBS: What to Expect From the Big Move (Besides F-Bombs)
- The Blacklist Photos: What Will Land Liz in the Hospital?
- TVLine Items: Housewives Star Joins Good Witch, Chrisley Renewed & More
- Arrow Casts Vinnie Jones as 'Brick'
- More From TVLine
- A Timeline of Sex on Shonda Rhimes' Shows, From Polite Kissing to Full on Eiffel Towering
- Tori Spelling Admits to Cheating: Dean and I Had Sex the First Night We Met
- EXCLUSIVE: Sara Evans Has a New Christmas Album – and Her Daughters Sing on It!
- Jason Momoa's 'Game of Thrones' Audition Tape Is Intense!
- 'Jane the Virgin's' Ryan Devlin Promises Telenovela-Style Twists
- More From ET