March 8, 2014
by Allison Waldman, posted Jun 24th 2008 10:57AM
Miami in June is hot. Very hot. On the set of Burn Notice, however, everything is cool. In fact, when I arrive at the Coconut Grove studios where the USA spy drama is shot, I find myself smack dab in the middle of a full-fledged film studio.
The old convention center, where I remember going to an indoor flea market in the late 1970s, has been completely transformed. There are trailers, production offices, standing sets, all geared up and working to bring Burn Notice back for season two.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Flash': 'Arrow' spinoff casts Patrick Sabongui as Captain David Singh
- 'Blue Bloods': Killed couple's daughter seeks revenge
- 'Grimm' Season 3: Reggie Lee discusses 'Mommy Dearest' shocker and Wu's first name reveal
- BBC America's 'Orphan Black' Season 2 clips hid a binary message from Walt Whitman
- 'Enlisted' star Angelique Cabral books lead NBC comedy pilot 'Two to Go'
- More From Zap2it
- Pilot News: Dave Annable, Chuck Alum and Enlisted Star Are Among the Latest Castings
- Fox Renews New Girl, Mindy Project, Brooklyn Nine-Nine and The Following
- Pilot Scoop: One Tree Hill's Robert Buckley Returns to The CW in Rob Thomas' iZombie
- HBO Reveals First Last Week Tonight with John Oliver Promo — Watch and Weigh In
- American Idol: What Should the Top 11 Sing for Movie Soundtrack Night?
- More From TVLine