From the start, Deutsch had trouble controlling his excitement. "Duh! Duh!," he said after Guthrie read the news. "It's not as natural as a guy being bi-curious," he said. Dr. Nancy Snyderman backed him up.
What is CNBC? Is it a business news channel, or a comedy channel, or a talking-head channel? I have a hard time keeping it all straight. Confusing me even more is that the cable network is developing an animated show based on the comic strip CEO Dad which could turn into a 30-minute series.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the network with an identity crisis will air one-minute shorts cut from the show's pilot episode. It could then return as a 30-minute show in the fall, although there is no definite answer on that as of yet.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Summer Cookout: Recipes from Our Favorite Cooking Shows
- From Kelly to Candice: Ranking the 'American Idol' Winners
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Rankings: Who Was the Baddest Character in Season 4?
- 'American Idol': Ranking the Winners' Coronation Songs
- 'How I Met Your Mother' Promotes Cristin Milioti to Series Regular
- More From BuddyTV
- 'American Idol' runner-up Kree Harrison to make her Grand Ole Opry debut on June 4
- Mariah Carey did not lip-sync on 'American Idol,' according to her rep
- TV ratings: 'Nikita' finale rises slightly while 'Shark Tank' dominates a night of news and reruns
- 'Doctor Who' Season 7 finale: Watch Matt Smith, Jenna-Louise Coleman introduce 'Name of the Doctor' and the prequel episode
- 'The Greatest Event in Television History': Adam Scott and Amy Poehler to recreate 'Hart to Hart'
- More From Zap2it
- What to Watch This Weekend: The Doctor Is Out, Ben Affleck on SNL, Simpsons Finale and More
- Exclusive First Look: The Goodwin Games Cast Takes Part in a Violent Beatdown!
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Nikita's Maggie Q
- Exclusive First Look: AMC's New Showville Puts Spotlight on Townie Talent
- Mike & Molly Creator Steps Down as Showrunner
- More From TVLine