From the start, Deutsch had trouble controlling his excitement. "Duh! Duh!," he said after Guthrie read the news. "It's not as natural as a guy being bi-curious," he said. Dr. Nancy Snyderman backed him up.
What is CNBC? Is it a business news channel, or a comedy channel, or a talking-head channel? I have a hard time keeping it all straight. Confusing me even more is that the cable network is developing an animated show based on the comic strip CEO Dad which could turn into a 30-minute series.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the network with an identity crisis will air one-minute shorts cut from the show's pilot episode. It could then return as a 30-minute show in the fall, although there is no definite answer on that as of yet.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Episode 5.19 Photos: What's Going on With Mike?
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Episode 6.13 Photos: Bonnie's Birthday
- 'Glee' Episode 6.7 Photos: Will Teaches a Lesson About Tolerance
- 'The Blacklist' Post-Super Bowl Episode Photos: Will Liz and the Team Save Reddington in Time?
- 'Castle' Episode 7.14 Photos: The Return of 3XK
- More From BuddyTV
- Pilot News: NBC Orders Monica Potter Project, Jimmy Fallon Office Comedy
- Glee First Look: 'Wemma' Gets a Shock, Rachel and Sam Connect
- Sleepy Hollow Pics: Steven Weber as Thomas Jefferson, Witnesses Go Dark
- Vampire Diaries Photos: Steroline Sulks, Damon and Elena Hit the Floor
- Chicago P.D. Casts Shameless Vet as Halstead's Brother — and Med Doc
- More From TVLine
- Paula Abdul, Jason Derulo Feel at Home on 'So You Think You Can Dance'
- Joan Rivers' Daughter Files Lawsuit Against Clinic, Doctors Allegedly Involved in Her Mother's Surgery
- Was Miss Jamaica Robbed of the Miss Universe Title?
- Seahawks vs. Patriots: Which Side are the Celebrities On This Super Bowl?
- James Franco on Meeting Brad Pitt at Sundance: 'We Fell in Love'
- More From ET