From the start, Deutsch had trouble controlling his excitement. "Duh! Duh!," he said after Guthrie read the news. "It's not as natural as a guy being bi-curious," he said. Dr. Nancy Snyderman backed him up.
What is CNBC? Is it a business news channel, or a comedy channel, or a talking-head channel? I have a hard time keeping it all straight. Confusing me even more is that the cable network is developing an animated show based on the comic strip CEO Dad which could turn into a 30-minute series.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the network with an identity crisis will air one-minute shorts cut from the show's pilot episode. It could then return as a 30-minute show in the fall, although there is no definite answer on that as of yet.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Messengers' Recap: Dealing with Pestilence
- 'Wayward Pines' Interview: M. Night Shyamalan on Shocking Death and Darker Turn
- 'Bachelorette' Star Kaitlyn Bristowe on Pre-Fantasy Suite Sex: 'I Don't Know Why Everyone is So Shocked'
- 'The Bachelor' Season 11 Week 2 Photos: Punchlines and Punches
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart': Ranking the 13 Most Shocking Tribal Councils from Season 30
- More From BuddyTV
- Fuller House: Olsen Twins Not Returning as Michelle, EP Confirms
- The Good Wife: Matthew Goode Exits Ahead of Season 7
- American Crime Story: Cuba Gooding, Jr. as O.J. Simpson & More Cast Photos
- TVLine Items: Danny Trejo's Dusk Role Revealed, McHale Hosts ESPYS & More
- Humans First Look: AMC Drama Offers Eerie Take on Androids Among Us
- More From TVLine
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt Commencement Speech: 'You're F***ed'
- Hollywood's 9 Hottest Hunks of Summer
- Josh Duggar Molestation Allegations: A Timeline of Events
- Chris Pratt Hilariously Pre-Apologizes for 'Jurassic World' Press Tour
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen Aren't Returning for 'Full House' Revival
- More From ET