I've never seen an episode of Nickelodeon's Dora The Explorer. My Nickelodeon viewing is limited to The Fairly Odd Parents and maybe SpongeBob SquarePants once in a while. What is the show about, exactly? Is it one of those shows that's animated but is really for adults more than the younger set? Does Dora work for the vice squad or maybe an escort service?
The reason I ask is because of this, the Dora The Explorer Aquapet, from Wild Planet Toys. Oh, it's wild alright, if wild means offensive. And please note that it says that the toy is "fun for all" and "interacts with you." Frankly, it looks like something that a woman would buy at Spencer's Gifts, or, as one of the reviewers says on the Amazon page, "maybe as a prank for a bachelorette party." Did the company realize what they had when the product was done, or even at the drawing board stage?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Supernatural' Quotes from 'Soul Survivor'
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.5 Photos: Nina Dobrev Visits as Original Doppelganger and Elijah's Love
- 'Arrow' Episode 3.4 Photos: Nyssa al Ghul Returns
- 'Constantine' Official Cast Photos
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.4 Photos: Elijah Teams Up With Marcel
- More From BuddyTV
- Sons of Anarchy Recap: Eye for an Eye
- Pretty Little Liars Video: 'A' Spreads Holiday Fear in New Christmas Promo
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Post Mortem: Bobbi's Status, Skye's Origin, Fitz's Fate and More Burning Qs Answered
- The Voice Recap: It's Just a Noisy Hall, Where There's a Nightly Brawl
- The Flash Recap: The 'Chosen' One
- More From TVLine
- The 6 Most Insanely Uncomfortable Moments From The 'True Tori' Season 2 Premiere
- Kelly Clarkson Performs Awesome Cover Of Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me'
- 'Pretty Little Liars': 23 Shocking Secrets We Learned From Watching The Halloween Special!
- Steve Carell Reveals Jennifer Garner's Guilty Pleasure at 'Elle' Women in Hollywood Awards
- What Two Playboy Bunnies - Now Grandmas - Can Still Teach You About Being Sexy
- More From ET