I've never seen an episode of Nickelodeon's Dora The Explorer. My Nickelodeon viewing is limited to The Fairly Odd Parents and maybe SpongeBob SquarePants once in a while. What is the show about, exactly? Is it one of those shows that's animated but is really for adults more than the younger set? Does Dora work for the vice squad or maybe an escort service?
The reason I ask is because of this, the Dora The Explorer Aquapet, from Wild Planet Toys. Oh, it's wild alright, if wild means offensive. And please note that it says that the toy is "fun for all" and "interacts with you." Frankly, it looks like something that a woman would buy at Spencer's Gifts, or, as one of the reviewers says on the Amazon page, "maybe as a prank for a bachelorette party." Did the company realize what they had when the product was done, or even at the drawing board stage?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Nashville: On the Record Recap: We'll Do It Live!
- American Idol Top 6 Performance Recap: Wanna Ya-ah-ah-ah-ah… Yahoo It!
- CBS' Thursday Night Football Dates Set: When This Fall Might Big Bang Reclaim Its Time Slot?
- Arrow Recap: A Mother Of a Twist (Times Three)
- Sirens Sneak Peek: Will Johnny and Hank Allow Brian Into 'The Neutral Zone'?
- More From TVLine