October 6, 2015
by Jonathan Toomey, posted Feb 11th 2010 12:42PM
(S07E06) "It's not like we're a couple or anything." - Sean
Saving the best for last, the final season of 'Nip/Tuck' is firing on all cylinders right now and 'Dr. Griffin' easily stands out as one of the final run's, and possibly the series', finest episodes. Highlighting the symbiotic, and often parasitic, relationship that Drs. McNamara and Troy have shared over the years, 'Dr. Griffin' could have been a boring romp as our two favorite plastic surgeons sat on a therapist's couch and laid their feelings bare. Instead, what resulted, was a charged exploration of how these two people really feel about each other.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Voice' Season 9: Meet Pharrell Williams' Team
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Episodes 7.2 and 7.3 Photos: Damon and Bonnie Fight the Heretics
- 'The Voice' Season 9: Meet Gwen Stefani's Team
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 21: Week 4 Performance Rankings
- 'The Voice' Season 9: Meet Adam Levine's Team
- More From BuddyTV
- Castle Reveal: The Feisty 'New Woman' in Rick's Life Is... Aubrey Plaza?
- Vampire Diaries Season 7 Photos: 'Bamon' Teams Up, Caroline Suffers
- TVLine Items: Tricia Helfer on Powers, Reign Casting Shake-Up and More
- Strain EPs Clear the Air on Nora's Fate, Tease a 'Different, Faster' Season 3
- ABC Family Changing Name to Freeform — Do You Love It or Hate It?
- More From TVLine
- Could Nick Gordon Be Facing Criminal Charges in Bobbi Kristina Brown Case?
- What Holly Madison Wants to Teach Her Daughter About Playboy
- Watch Ariana Grande Kiss Her 'Victorious' Costar Liz Gillies
- If Your Name Is Lauren and You Lost Your Student ID, Tom Hanks Has It
- Cindy Crawford Goes Makeup-Free, Shows Off Flawless Bikini Bod at 49
- More From ET