January 25, 2015
by Jonathan Toomey, posted Feb 11th 2010 12:42PM
(S07E06) "It's not like we're a couple or anything." - Sean
Saving the best for last, the final season of 'Nip/Tuck' is firing on all cylinders right now and 'Dr. Griffin' easily stands out as one of the final run's, and possibly the series', finest episodes. Highlighting the symbiotic, and often parasitic, relationship that Drs. McNamara and Troy have shared over the years, 'Dr. Griffin' could have been a boring romp as our two favorite plastic surgeons sat on a therapist's couch and laid their feelings bare. Instead, what resulted, was a charged exploration of how these two people really feel about each other.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 2015 SAG Awards Live Blog: Complete List of Winners
- 'Downton Abbey' Recap: An Explosive Dinner Party and More Police Questions
- [Video] 'Supernatural' Preview: Charlie Is Back (and She's Bad)
- 'Glee' Quotes: Sue's Funniest Lines from 'The Hurt Locker, Part 1'
- The 11 Best Mashups from 'Glee'
- More From BuddyTV
- Downton Abbey Recap: Guess Who's Coming to (Ruin) Dinner
- Galavant: Two Takes on Season 1, Including the Mildly 'Meh' Finale
- SAG Awards 2015: OITNB, Downton, Viola Davis, William H. Macy Win Big
- Zachary Quinto Nixes Heroes Comeback
- Quotes of the Week From Scorpion, Revenge, The Nightly Show and More!
- More From TVLine
- The 7 Worst Dressed Stars at the 2015 SAG Awards
- SAG Awards 2015: Uzo Aduba and 'Orange Is the New Black' Cast Defeat 'Modern Family'!
- Sofia Vergara Shows Off Huge Ring, Talks Engagement: 'I'm Excited About the Future!'
- Stars at the 2015 SAG Awards
- Selena Gomez & DJ Zedd Can't Take Their Hands Off Each Other!
- More From ET