March 10, 2014
by Jonathan Toomey, posted Feb 11th 2010 12:42PM
(S07E06) "It's not like we're a couple or anything." - Sean
Saving the best for last, the final season of 'Nip/Tuck' is firing on all cylinders right now and 'Dr. Griffin' easily stands out as one of the final run's, and possibly the series', finest episodes. Highlighting the symbiotic, and often parasitic, relationship that Drs. McNamara and Troy have shared over the years, 'Dr. Griffin' could have been a boring romp as our two favorite plastic surgeons sat on a therapist's couch and laid their feelings bare. Instead, what resulted, was a charged exploration of how these two people really feel about each other.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Meet the Contestants from 'Hell's Kitchen' Season 12
- 'Castle' 6.19 Photos: Captain Gates Gets a Visit from Her Estranged Sister
- 'Grimm' Season 3 Episode Photos
- 'The Walking Dead': 15 Moments of Desperation or Hope
- 'Once Upon a Time': 16 Moments of Good, Evil and Shock in 'New York City Serenade'
- More From BuddyTV
- Jimmy Kimmel likes Austin and SXSW ... and its BBQ. A lot.
- 'Believe': J.J. Abrams and Alfonso Cuaron create families under fantastical circumstances
- 'Dallas': AnnaLynne McCord honors 'the good ol' South'
- 'Cosmos': Watch President Barack Obama's video introduction
- 'True Detective' Season 2 will be about 'hard women' and will 'keep being strange'
- More From Zap2it
- ABC Family Sets Summer Premieres For Pretty Little Liars, 90210 Gals' Mystery Girls and More
- Orphan Black Season 2 Trailer: New Enemies Attack Sarah & Co. — Plus: A [Spoiler] Clone?!
- Cable Ratings: True Detective Finale Draws Record Crowd; Plus Lindsay's Premiere Numbers
- Exclusive Twisted Sneak Peek: Danny Makes a Surprising Confession About Vikram's Death
- Pilot News: Psych's James Roday Joins CBS Relationship Comedy Good Session
- More From TVLine