September 30, 2014
by Jonathan Toomey, posted Feb 11th 2010 12:42PM
(S07E06) "It's not like we're a couple or anything." - Sean
Saving the best for last, the final season of 'Nip/Tuck' is firing on all cylinders right now and 'Dr. Griffin' easily stands out as one of the final run's, and possibly the series', finest episodes. Highlighting the symbiotic, and often parasitic, relationship that Drs. McNamara and Troy have shared over the years, 'Dr. Griffin' could have been a boring romp as our two favorite plastic surgeons sat on a therapist's couch and laid their feelings bare. Instead, what resulted, was a charged exploration of how these two people really feel about each other.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Modern Family Sneak Peek: Did Haley Accidentally Crash Alex's College Tour?
- ABC's black-ish Casts Jenifer Lewis as Anthony Anderson's Mother
- TVLine Items: iZombie Taps Veronica Mars Star, Pretty Little Special & More
- Showtime's Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Pilot Adds MADtv Vet, Broadway Actors
- Agent Carter Adds Captain America's Dominic Cooper, as Howard Stark
- More From TVLine
- Ciara Becomes Latest Victim of Notorious Red Carpet Prankster
- 9 Actors With Their Own Bands
- A 3-Year-Old Boy Born Without Fingers Got an Awesome 'Iron Man' Hand
- 'Manhattan Love Story' Review: Charming and Quirky But We're Not in Love… Yet
- First Look at Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL'
- More From ET