July 29, 2014
by Jonathan Toomey, posted Feb 11th 2010 12:42PM
(S07E06) "It's not like we're a couple or anything." - Sean
Saving the best for last, the final season of 'Nip/Tuck' is firing on all cylinders right now and 'Dr. Griffin' easily stands out as one of the final run's, and possibly the series', finest episodes. Highlighting the symbiotic, and often parasitic, relationship that Drs. McNamara and Troy have shared over the years, 'Dr. Griffin' could have been a boring romp as our two favorite plastic surgeons sat on a therapist's couch and laid their feelings bare. Instead, what resulted, was a charged exploration of how these two people really feel about each other.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Big Brother 16' Week 5 Photo Booth Gallery
- 'The Bachelorette: After the Final Rose' Recap: Confronting Nick and Fantasy Suite Sex
- 'Extant' Episode 4 Photos: An Island Escape
- 'The Fosters' Recap: Brandon Reveals His Secret
- 'Under the Dome' Recap: What's in the Locker is Finally Revealed
- More From BuddyTV
- Under the Dome Recap: Tunnel Vision
- Teen Wolf Recap: Beta and Switch
- Bachelorette Finale: Who 'Won'? Who Wept? Who Spilled a Sex Secret?
- Once Upon a Time Season 4 Casts Shameless Star as Frozen's Hans; John Rhys-Davies to Voice Rock Troll
- First Look: Gracepoint Detective Issues a Stern Warning to Danny's Killer
- More From TVLine
- 'The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies' Looks Epic In This New Trailer!
- 'The Bachelorette': Did Andi Dorfman Choose Josh or Nick? Plus, Find Out if He Proposed!
- iJustine on the Selfie Making News Around The World
- Michael Douglas Thanks Doctors on World Head and Neck Cancer Day
- Ian Somerhalder Puckers Up for One Lucky Fan
- More From ET