May 27, 2015
by Sandie Angulo Chen, posted Apr 26th 2010 10:02AM
(S01E03) 'Treme' delved deeper into the injustices big and small faced by each of the characters in this episode. I saw it twice and liked it much more the second viewing. It wasn't as gripping (or funny) as the previous episode, but there were several moments that beautifully captured each of the main character's chief post-Katrina struggles.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Bones' Exclusive Interview: The Writers Talk Brennan and Booth's Future and a Whirlpool Death
- 'The Bachelorette' Family Blog: Kupah's Big Meltdown
- Did 'Kardashians' Star Bruce Jenner Undergo Sex Change Surgery?
- 'iZombie' Recap: Major Uncovers a Shocking Secret
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 10 Premiere Recap: Unassuming Acts Shine as the Auditions Begin
- More From BuddyTV
- Ratings: 5th Grader, Weight Loss and America's Got Talent Return Down
- The Good Wife: Archie Panjabi Doesn't Deny Kalinda/Alicia Scene Was Faked
- Amy Schumer 'Defends' Bill Cosby in Court of Public Opinion — Watch Video
- America's Got Talent Premiere: Howie Shakes Hands & More Big Moments — Plus: Who Got the First Golden Buzzer?
- Aquarius: David Duchovny, Cast Talk 'Tragic' Charles Manson Drama
- More From TVLine
- Zac Efron's Brother Pens Sweet Poem About Struggles of Having a Famous Sibling
- Taylor Swift Shows Some Serious Leg on Sleepover Date With Calvin Harris
- Jessica Simpson Best Instagram Posts
- Star Sightings May 2015
- Leona Lewis Goes '80s Glam in Acting Debut -- See a Sneak Peek of 'Walking on Sunshine'
- More From ET