September 2, 2014
by Jane Boursaw, posted Oct 24th 2009 9:05AM
I'm in a serious Fringe withdrawal, having had no episode to watch on Thursday night. So let's revisit "Dream Logic," the episode that aired last week. My favorite scene was near the end where Peter was yanked out of bed by ... I'm going to guess either the Walter from this universe (since we can see him in the photo above) or maybe The Observer.
There were some really great comments on my episode review, and BugKiller noticed that the poster in young Peter's room featured the Challenger Space Shuttle -- the 11th mission in 1984. Says BugKiller: "Challenger blew up during its 10th mission in 1986. This jibes with what Walter said: Earth-2 is about a decade or two ahead of us in terms of technology. It appears as if Earth-2 started their shuttle program earlier than ours, sometime in the 70's, because KENNEDY NEVER DIED on Earth-2, so they probably landed on the moon earlier, too."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Suits Bad Boy Brendan Hines Fitted for a Recurring Role on Scorpion
- Netflix's Hemlock Grove Renewed for Third (and Final!) Season
- True Blood's Anna Camp Casts an Evil Spell on Disney's Sofia — First Photos
- Major Crimes Casts Pretty Little Alum Torrey DeVitto as [Spoiler]'s Daughter
- John Stamos Lands Leading Role on Members Only Country Club Drama
- More From TVLine
- EXCLUSIVE: Melissa Rivers Only Sees One Outcome for Joan
- Former Lead Singer of Survivor Jimi Jamison Dead at 63
- Jennifer Lopez on Her Failed Relationships: 'I Will Eventually Get It Right'
- Teenage Katy Perry Sings and Cries in New Footage from Her First Tour
- Justin Bieber Arrested During ATV Date With Selena Gomez, Charged With Assault
- More From ET