For his cake-de-gras, Goldman unveiled a creation he'd baked to look like Ozzy Osbourne's severed zombie head. While Sharon was wowed, we were somewhat disappointed Ozzy's cake likeness wasn't munching on a bat.
Remini wasn't having it. "You know what?" she said, turning to Peete, who was holding a frosting sleeve. "Don't play with me." Remini squeezed the sleeve to shoot whipped cream at Goldman. Then the whipped cream and bananas started flying everywhere as the trio declared war, and an honest to goodness food fight broke out.
All the gasping done? Great. The cake series starring Duff Goldman and his crew at Charm City Cakes will end after its season 10 airs in January.
Goldman announced the news on Charm City's blog. "It's true: All good things must come to an end. 'Ace of Cakes'' 10th season, set to air in January, will be our last," Goldman wrote."
The series has been in production for five years and featured dozens of celebrities and Hollywood projects from 'Lost' to '30 Rock.' Season 10 will feature a 'Price is Right' episode and the final episode will showcase Charm City's cake for the 25th anniversary of 'Back to The Future.'
And in this corner: Contender Buddy Valastro, star of TLC's 'Cake Boss.' Each week at Carlo's Bake Shop in Hoboken, NJ, Buddy and his crew (most of whom are family members) create equally elaborate cakes for customers ranging from Sweet Sixteens to the American Museum of Natural History.
Surely there's room on TV for two wildly creative cake artists? Yet fiercely partisan fans of each show have been taking sides and letting their preference be known. (Just Google "Ace of Cakes vs. Cake Boss."
If you think this image of french fries looks delicious and appetizing, this post is for you.
There are so many cooking shows and food competition shows, everything from Hell's Kitchen to Top Chef to Man v. Food, but there's a new one that started up recently that I'm really, really enjoying. Maybe because it's just about the joy of eating! Whatever the reason, The Best Thing I Ever Ate is a winner.
Despite the fact that news about Lost's 100th episode celebratory cake has been bouncing around the 'net since February, I thought it might be worth mentioning it again since the milestone episode ("The Variable", S05E14) airs next Wednesday, 4/29.
As you can see, the cake, created by Duff Goldman and his crew from Food Network's Ace of Cakes, features a ton of characters from the show as well as some iconic items that all Lost fans will recognize. To drum up some buzz for "The Variable," ABC recently released some more pictures from the cast party where the cake was presented.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Emmy Poll 2014: What Should Win Best Variety, Music or Comedy Series?
- True Blood: Ranking 15 of the Series' Best and (Mostly) Worst Villains
- Sneak Peek: The Last Ship Gets a Rude Awakening in Season Finale
- Max Adler Returning to Glee's Season 6 — Should Klaine Fans Be Worried?
- Pretty Little Liars First Look: 'Fatal' Summer Finale Claims Its First Victim
- More From TVLine
- EXCLUSIVE: On Set With Charli XCX for Her Prom-Themed 'Break the Rules' Video
- Nick Cannon Confirms Separate Living Arrangements with Mariah Carey
- Ariana Grande Clarifies Her Comments on Her Ex Cheating on Her With Another Guy
- This French Bulldog Puppy is the Cutest Thing That Has Ever Happened
- Man Dies After Fight at Hank Williams, Jr. Concert
- More From ET