So, you're sitting in front of your flat-screen, watching your Season Three DVD of Battlestar Galactica, in anticipation of the new season starting April 4th, and you happen to glance over at your 2-Slice stainless steel toaster. As you stare at your reflection in the gleaming metal you think 'Hey, if I put some flashing lights on the face of that toaster it would look like a Cylon's head. But, who in hell would be interested in seeing something like that other than myself?'
Funny you should think that, because someone is interested in seeing your creation. In fact, three someones in the form of Scifi.com, dvice.com, and Make magazine are willing to judge your work, along with others, to see who can mod or make a Cylon from scratch. If they like what you made they'll give you a chance to show your creation on the SCI FI Channel.
And you thought putting blinking lights on your toaster was stupid, didn't you?
A few announcements were made regarding the upcoming season throughout the night. I tried to keep things spoiler-free, but stuff might leak through. You have been warned.
- The new season begins April 4th, if you didn't already know.
- A streaming version of the season premiere will be available on scifi.com that day at noon if you can't wait until that night.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Teen Wolf': 17 Unfortunate Moments from 'Strange Frequencies'
- 'Arrow' Season 4 Interview: John Barrowman on Malcolm's New Take on the League of Assassins
- 'Teen Wolf' Recap: The Pack Executes a Dreadful Plan While Kira Tries to Save Herself
- 'The Whispers' Recap: The Race to Kill Drill is On
- 'Becoming Us' Recap: An Unexpected Setback for Carly
- More From BuddyTV
- Zayn Malik Ends Engagement With Perrie Edwards
- Gavin Rossdale Steps Out After Gwen Stefani Files for Divorce
- Snooki Pulls a Kylie Jenner and Gets Her Lips Plumped -- See the Pics!
- 50 Cent's Lavish Lifestyle Revealed in Bankruptcy Docs, Spends $108,000 a Month!
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nose Job Rumors: 'I'm Not Denying It'
- More From ET