(S03E08) I think what I like best about Michael Scott is that he believes the hype. About himself. That he creates.
The long-awaited merger of the Scranton and Stamford offices took place in this episode and, of course, Michael is putting out all the stops to make his new staffers feel welcome. You can see the utter joy in his face when he says, "My family is doubling in size." A family that includes Andy Bernard and Dwight Schrute at loggerheads to see which one will be Michael's right-hand man. No wonder Tony decided to quit, but who could stay around when your boss, in trying to lift you onto a table, says "I'm in your crack!"
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Orphan Black' Episode 3.7 Photos: Will Alison Win the Election for School Trustee?
- Summer 2015's Sexiest Stars: TV's Hottest Women
- [Video] 'The Bachelorette': Did One of Kaitlyn's Suitors Fall in Love with Another Guy?
- 'Bones' Exclusive Interview: The Writers Talk Brennan and Booth's Future and a Whirlpool Death
- Did 'Kardashians' Star Bruce Jenner Undergo Sex Change Surgery?
- More From BuddyTV
- TVLine Items: Jimmy Smits Gets Down, Grace and Frankie Renewed and More
- T.J. Miller's The Gorburger Show Gobbles Up Pilot Order at HBO
- Revenge Finale Gets Barry Sloane's Seal of Approval: 'Emily and Jack Were Always Supposed to End Up Together'
- Summer TV Calendar: Hannibal, Liars, Mistresses, 105+ Other Dates to Save
- Ratings: 5th Grader, Weight Loss and America's Got Talent Return Down
- More From TVLine
- Bristol Palin Breaks Silence Over Canceled Wedding: 'This Is a Painful Time'
- Khloe Kardashian Causes Controversy with Niqab Selfie
- Harry Styles' $600 Facial Secret Revealed: It's All About Placenta!
- 9 Celeb Weddings We Can't Wait For
- Jenny Lewis Channels Her 'Troop Beverly Hills' Days in Music Video for 'She's Not Me'
- More From ET