October 7, 2015
by Annie Wu, posted Feb 17th 2006 9:32AM
Jon Stewart started off by stating, "Everyone is welcome here at The Daily Show except... Belgians. I hate them so much". The audience was laughing it up, while I tried to dig through my head for any Belgian current events that he might be mocking. In the end, I came to two possible conclusions: It was yet another pre-show warm-up reference for the audience to enjoy (Belgian visitors, I guess), or Jon really does hate Belgians. The former seems more logical, but the latter is a lot funnier to imagine... I will go with the latter. Jon also remarked on the funky weather that New York has been having (about 60 degrees one day, 20 degrees the next). "I believe that God... hates us," he said. "I feel like He's hazing us".
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Scandal' Episode 5.3 Photos: The Fallout from Olivia's Admission
- 'Once Upon a Time' Episode 5.3 Photos: Arthur and David Team Up to Catch a Thief
- 'Scream Queens' Quotes: The 15 Strangest Things Said in 'Halloween'
- Best 'Flash' Quotes from the Season 2 Premiere
- 'NCIS': 10 Mistakes Made in 'Incognito'
- More From BuddyTV
- Sherlock Victorian Special Trailer: 'Make No Mistake, This Is War'
- Chicago Med Scoop: Alias Alum Cast as S. Epatha Merkerson's Hubby
- TVLine Items: Grandfathered Casts Nikita Vet, J. Lo to Host AMAs and More
- The Originals Season 3: Hayley and Elijah Are 'Doomed to Love Each Other'
- Bob's Burgers Renewed for Seasons 7, 8
- More From TVLine
- Taylor Swift Made You a Playlist to Make Your Life More Awesome
- Meet Disney's Newest Princess, Moana, and the 14-Year-Old Hawaiian Native Who Plays Her
- Randy Quaid Arrested in Canada for the Second Time This Year
- Former Hockey Pro Sean Avery Arrested for Drug Possession Just Days Before Wedding to Supermodel Hilary Rhoda
- No Doubt's 'Tragic Kingdom' Turns 20! Gwen Stefani Looks Back on the 'Magical Time'
- More From ET