August 29, 2014
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Apr 9th 2008 11:03AM
TV Squadder Paul Goebel reviewed the series premiere of the ABC comedy Miss Guided. He wasn't sure what to make of the show after the first airing and I must admit that I also had my doubts about this new comedy. Judy Greer is a joy to watch as guidance counselor Becky Freeley but the comedy was predictable and the cast way too beautiful to portray a real high school. However, I decided to stick with it and ended up enjoying the show's storylines and characters as well as the interview-like tidbits.
The series aired its season finale last week and is now awaiting ABC's upfronts to know if it'll come back next season or have to close the books. To help ABC make its decision, here are some reasons why Miss Guided should be renewed.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- September 2014: Don't Miss These 15 TV Shows and Events
- 'Extant' Episode 10 Photos: It's a New World
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Episode 6 Photos: Brooks & Tasos Arrive to Mix Things Up
- 'Project Runway' Season 13: Ranking the Looks of 'Rock the Wedding'
- Fall 2014 Calendar: 121 Premiere Dates
- More From BuddyTV
- The Greatest American Hero May Fly Again, With Pilot Order at Fox
- The Following Changing Showrunners — For the Second Time in Three Months
- TVLine Items: Modern Family Adds Anders, Office Vet to B99 and More
- How Is The Leftovers' Kevin Hangin'? Is Arrow Wild About Warblers? Is Liars Timeline Pretty Crazy? And More TV Qs
- Chad Michael Murray, Dollhouse Fave Join Cast of Marvel's Agent Carter
- More From TVLine
- Taylor Swift's Pop Transition: She's 'Becoming More of a Product,' Says Brad Paisley
- Which Stars Are Walking Down The Aisle?
- 6 Reasons We Love Britney Spears on Instagram
- Selena Gomez, Emma Stone & Sarah Hyland Show Us How to Wear Fall's Newest Trends in Pants
- Selena Gomez's Little Brother from 'Wizards of Waverly Place' Is Definitely All Grown Up
- More From ET