April 20, 2014
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Apr 9th 2008 11:03AM
TV Squadder Paul Goebel reviewed the series premiere of the ABC comedy Miss Guided. He wasn't sure what to make of the show after the first airing and I must admit that I also had my doubts about this new comedy. Judy Greer is a joy to watch as guidance counselor Becky Freeley but the comedy was predictable and the cast way too beautiful to portray a real high school. However, I decided to stick with it and ended up enjoying the show's storylines and characters as well as the interview-like tidbits.
The series aired its season finale last week and is now awaiting ABC's upfronts to know if it'll come back next season or have to close the books. To help ABC make its decision, here are some reasons why Miss Guided should be renewed.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Discovery Channel Cancels Live Mount Everest Jump Special In Wake of Avalanche Tragedy
- Once Upon a Time Stars, Creators Tease a Huge Decision, Big Reveals and… Dorothy's Intro?
- Memories from the Set: Eric Mabius Talks Past Gigs on The O.C., CSI: Miami, Ugly Betty & More
- Quotes of the Week: Best Zingers From New Girl, Good Wife, Thrones, Vampire Diaries and More
- Orphan Black Season 2 Premiere Recap: Fishy Business — Plus: Grade the Episode!
- More From TVLine