by Isabelle Carreau, posted Apr 9th 2008 11:03AM
TV Squadder Paul Goebel reviewed the series premiere of the ABC comedy Miss Guided. He wasn't sure what to make of the show after the first airing and I must admit that I also had my doubts about this new comedy. Judy Greer is a joy to watch as guidance counselor Becky Freeley but the comedy was predictable and the cast way too beautiful to portray a real high school. However, I decided to stick with it and ended up enjoying the show's storylines and characters as well as the interview-like tidbits.
The series aired its season finale last week and is now awaiting ABC's upfronts to know if it'll come back next season or have to close the books. To help ABC make its decision, here are some reasons why Miss Guided should be renewed.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Voice' winner talks Season 4 victory
- Cher proves it's a 'Woman's World' with performance on 'The Voice' finale
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Top 20: Meet the contemporary dancers
- 'The Voice' Season 4 winner: Danielle Bradbery, Michelle Chamuel or The Swon Brothers - who won?
- 'America's Got Talent': American Military Spouses Choir ends night on high note
- More From Zap2it
- The Voice Season 4 Finale Recap: They're All Stars Tonight [Updated]
- The Voice: Season 4′s 25 Best Performances!
- It's Official: Anger Management's Selma Blair Abruptly Exits in Midst of Show's 90-Episode Run
- Liv Tyler Cast in HBO Drama Pilot The Leftovers
- General Hospital Puts Tyler Christopher on Contract — A Bad Sign for The Lying Game?
- More From TVLine