March 7, 2014
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Apr 9th 2008 11:03AM
TV Squadder Paul Goebel reviewed the series premiere of the ABC comedy Miss Guided. He wasn't sure what to make of the show after the first airing and I must admit that I also had my doubts about this new comedy. Judy Greer is a joy to watch as guidance counselor Becky Freeley but the comedy was predictable and the cast way too beautiful to portray a real high school. However, I decided to stick with it and ended up enjoying the show's storylines and characters as well as the interview-like tidbits.
The series aired its season finale last week and is now awaiting ABC's upfronts to know if it'll come back next season or have to close the books. To help ABC make its decision, here are some reasons why Miss Guided should be renewed.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- BBC America's 'Orphan Black' Season 2 clips hid a binary message from Walt Whitman
- 'Enlisted' star Angelique Cabral books lead NBC comedy pilot 'Two to Go'
- 'Doctor Who': Matt Smith and Jenna-Louise Coleman say goodbye with jokes
- 'New Girl,''The Following,''Mindy Project' and 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' all renewed for 2014-15 on FOX
- 'The Mentalist' exclusive video: Jane goes underground in S6, ep 13, 'Black Helicopters'
- More From Zap2it
- Pilot News: Dave Annable, Chuck Alum and Enlisted Star Are Among the Latest Castings
- Fox Renews New Girl, Mindy Project, Brooklyn Nine-Nine and The Following
- Pilot Scoop: One Tree Hill's Robert Buckley Returns to The CW in Rob Thomas' iZombie
- HBO Reveals First Last Week Tonight with John Oliver Promo — Watch and Weigh In
- American Idol: What Should the Top 11 Sing for Movie Soundtrack Night?
- More From TVLine