September 18, 2014
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Apr 9th 2008 11:03AM
TV Squadder Paul Goebel reviewed the series premiere of the ABC comedy Miss Guided. He wasn't sure what to make of the show after the first airing and I must admit that I also had my doubts about this new comedy. Judy Greer is a joy to watch as guidance counselor Becky Freeley but the comedy was predictable and the cast way too beautiful to portray a real high school. However, I decided to stick with it and ended up enjoying the show's storylines and characters as well as the interview-like tidbits.
The series aired its season finale last week and is now awaiting ABC's upfronts to know if it'll come back next season or have to close the books. To help ABC make its decision, here are some reasons why Miss Guided should be renewed.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Bad Judge First Look: Kate Walsh Gets Wild With Ryan Hansen
- FX Renews Tyrant for Season 2
- Person of Interest Sneak Peek: Meet 'Professor Harold Whistler'
- Mark Burnett, Former Idol Guru Team for 500 Questions Game Show at ABC
- TVLine Items: Beast Gets Love Advice, Dexter's Nanny Visits NBC's Boy & More
- More From TVLine
- Exclusive 'Breaking Amish' Clip: Vonda's Secret
- Ben Affleck Explains Why He Was Banned From Blackjack, Talks Gambling Addiction Rumors
- Grumpy Cat Finds Her Grumpy Voice in 'Parks and Recreation's' Aubrey Plaza
- Darrell Hammond Is Heading Back to 'Saturday Night Live' in a New Role
- TBT: Adorable 13-Year-Old Jason Bateman on the Set of 'Silver Spoons'
- More From ET