March 4, 2015
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Apr 9th 2008 11:03AM
TV Squadder Paul Goebel reviewed the series premiere of the ABC comedy Miss Guided. He wasn't sure what to make of the show after the first airing and I must admit that I also had my doubts about this new comedy. Judy Greer is a joy to watch as guidance counselor Becky Freeley but the comedy was predictable and the cast way too beautiful to portray a real high school. However, I decided to stick with it and ended up enjoying the show's storylines and characters as well as the interview-like tidbits.
The series aired its season finale last week and is now awaiting ABC's upfronts to know if it'll come back next season or have to close the books. To help ABC make its decision, here are some reasons why Miss Guided should be renewed.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Grey's Anatomy Preview: How Are April and Jackson Weathering Their Loss?
- Pilot Scoop: Giovanni Ribisi Lands Title Role in CBS Drama Sneaky Pete
- House of Cards Season 3 Premiere Recap: 19 Must-See Moments
- TVLine Items: New SVU Troublemaker, Tosh.0's Syndication Deal and More
- Outlander Releases Black Jacked-Up Season 1B Posters
- More From TVLine
- A Shirtless Justin Bieber Covers 'Men's Health,' Talks Growing Up Too Fast
- Karrueche Tran Responds to Reports That Chris Brown Has a 9-Month-Old Daughter
- Watching This Little Girl Playing Doctor With Her Patient Dog Is the Best Kind of Medicine
- 14 Things You Need to Know About 'Independence Day 2' Lead Jessie Usher
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Turns 22, Remains in Coma
- More From ET