May 28, 2015
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Apr 9th 2008 11:03AM
TV Squadder Paul Goebel reviewed the series premiere of the ABC comedy Miss Guided. He wasn't sure what to make of the show after the first airing and I must admit that I also had my doubts about this new comedy. Judy Greer is a joy to watch as guidance counselor Becky Freeley but the comedy was predictable and the cast way too beautiful to portray a real high school. However, I decided to stick with it and ended up enjoying the show's storylines and characters as well as the interview-like tidbits.
The series aired its season finale last week and is now awaiting ABC's upfronts to know if it'll come back next season or have to close the books. To help ABC make its decision, here are some reasons why Miss Guided should be renewed.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Aquarius: Is NBC's Charles Manson Drama Groovy or Gruesome?
- Wayward Pines Recap: Invasion of the Body Snatcher
- Heroes Reborn Adds Covert Affairs Alumna in Enigmatic Role
- Shadowhunters Adds Being Human's Jon Cor as Hodge Starkweather
- Outlander Stars, EP Talk Finale's Tough, 'Tricky' Jamie-Randall Scenes
- More From TVLine
- 'Bachelor' Host Chris Harrison Reacts to Chris & Whitney's Split: It's 'Sad'
- Emilia Clarke Says She Passed on 'Fifty Shades' Because of the 'Huge Amount of Nudity'
- Mariah Carey Slams 'American Idol': 'Worst Experience of My Life'
- Chris Brown Opens Up About Past Bad Behavior: I 'Hated' the Person I Saw in the Mirror
- Rashida Jones' New Doc Investigates How Porn Companies Are Luring Teenage Girls
- More From ET