September 30, 2014
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Apr 9th 2008 11:03AM
TV Squadder Paul Goebel reviewed the series premiere of the ABC comedy Miss Guided. He wasn't sure what to make of the show after the first airing and I must admit that I also had my doubts about this new comedy. Judy Greer is a joy to watch as guidance counselor Becky Freeley but the comedy was predictable and the cast way too beautiful to portray a real high school. However, I decided to stick with it and ended up enjoying the show's storylines and characters as well as the interview-like tidbits.
The series aired its season finale last week and is now awaiting ABC's upfronts to know if it'll come back next season or have to close the books. To help ABC make its decision, here are some reasons why Miss Guided should be renewed.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Modern Family Sneak Peek: Did Haley Accidentally Crash Alex's College Tour?
- ABC's black-ish Casts Jenifer Lewis as Anthony Anderson's Mother
- TVLine Items: iZombie Taps Veronica Mars Star, Pretty Little Special & More
- Showtime's Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Pilot Adds MADtv Vet, Broadway Actors
- Agent Carter Adds Captain America's Dominic Cooper, as Howard Stark
- More From TVLine
- Ciara Becomes Latest Victim of Notorious Red Carpet Prankster
- 9 Actors With Their Own Bands
- A 3-Year-Old Boy Born Without Fingers Got an Awesome 'Iron Man' Hand
- 'Manhattan Love Story' Review: Charming and Quirky But We're Not in Love… Yet
- First Look at Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL'
- More From ET