When Sara Gilbert asked if her character Calleigh Duquesne's relationship with Eric Delko was toned down because of her pregnancy. "I don't know why they did that. I can't be with my fake boyfriend when I'm having a baby with my real boyfriend?" Procter joked.
(S05E24) This was a bit of a departure in terms of what we've come to expect from a season finale in the world of CSI, be it Vegas, New York, or Miami. I'm not complaining though. This episode felt much more like a wrap up of the fifth season of CSI: Miami and rather than leave us hanging with a ton of questions (there were a few), it left me feeling far more satisfied than I expected. Especially since we can look forward to plenty of new developments in the fall. I actually felt much better that one spoiler which had been floating around, never came to fruition. It appears that the whole mess with Horatio being in a plane crash may have just been an exaggeration of the van crash that did occur in the episode. For once, I was glad we didn't get a grand, nail-biting finale.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 21: Switch-Up Performance Rankings
- 'The Originals' Episode 3.2 Photos: Impending Threats and a Dire Prophecy
- Best 'Castle' Quotes from 'What Lies Beneath'
- 'iZombie': Why Major Working for Max Rager Is a Terrible Idea
- The Problem with 'The Muppets' and How to Fix It
- More From BuddyTV
- Charlize Theron Won't Be in Any 'Mad Max' Sequels -- But She Could Still Get an Oscar!
- Ronda Rousey's Boyfriend, UFC Fighter Travis Browne, on Their Relationship: 'She's My Woman and I'm Her Man'
- Donald Trump to Host 'Saturday Night Live' in November
- Stars Without Makeup
- Bristol Palin Is Having a Girl -- See Her New Baby Bump Pic!
- More From ET