Empire Strikes Back
According to James Hibberd at TV Week, the team behind the Family Guy Star Wars episode may take a crack at parodying The Empire Strikes Back next year, possibly even having it be an annual event like The Simpsons Halloween specials.
One good thing about parodying Empire is that they can touch on the Han/Leia romance since the roles are played by Peter and Lois Griffin, respectively, who are married on the show. The producers weren't allowed to touch the Luke/Leia kiss because they wanted to play on the incest angle (which would have worked doubly so since Luke was played by Lois' son Chris). This logic may also explain why Princess Leia is played by Lois rather than Meg.
(S03E01) I always enjoy a good episode of Atlantis. It tends toward the predictable plot line, but it usually veers away from predicable endings. This episode used a few flash backs, but I was pleased that they really jumped back into the story and got it moving almost right away.
Right out of The Empire Strikes Back, we find out that Shep managed to latch on to one of the hive ships before they entered hyperspace. Seriously though, how many times a season does Shep get reported dead? I think we might need to count them. Shep's dead: 1
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Once Upon a Time Spring Premiere Recap: Hearts of Darkness — Plus: Get Scoop on [Spoiler]'s Secret
- Quotes of the Week From Daily Show, Looking, Modern Family and More
- Dakota Johnson Hosts SNL: Watch Video of the Best and Worst Sketches
- Madam Secretary's Téa Leoni, EPs Talk Elizabeth's First Scandal, Henry's Spy Game, Staff Bonding and More
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs from Grey's, Mindy, Parks and More
- More From TVLine