July 30, 2014
by Allison Waldman, posted Apr 6th 2008 8:54AM
Did you know that baseball players are big-time soap opera fans? It's true. All that time they spend hanging out in the clubhouse during the day, they have the soaps playing in the background. Not all, but a lot. That said, it'll be interesting to see if the same things that sell soaps -- the drama, the relationships, the never-ending stories -- work for ESPN in selling their Fantasy Baseball League. They're calling the series of commercials "Endless Drama."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Top 14 Moments: Mama Bears and Creepy Guys from 'Scream for Me'
- 'Graceland' Exclusive: First Look at Carmine Giovinazzo as Head of LAPD's Gang Task Force
- 'True Blood': Is This It for Bill Compton?
- 'Supernatural' Interview: Jensen Ackles on Demon Dean's Bar Fights, Booze and Babes
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Predictions: Which Top 14 Dancers are Safe?
- More From BuddyTV
- Supernatural Season 10: Who's the Mystery Returning Guest Star?
- Big Bang Theory Production Officially Postponed, as Actors Await New Deals
- Mystery Girls Embraces Its Campy Style With New Fashion-Centric Promo
- Emmys 2014: Who Should Win Lead Actor in a Drama? Take Our Poll!
- Krysten Ritter Lands on The Blacklist
- More From TVLine
- 'Bachelorette' Star Nick Viall Talks Intimate Experience with Andi Dorfman
- Orlando Bloom 'Takes a Swing' at Justin Bieber In Ibiza
- Top 5 Highest-Paid Country Musicians of 2014
- 5 Seconds of Summer Celebrates No. 1 Album With New Tour Announcement
- Nick Jonas Is All Grown Up in 'Chains' Music Video
- More From ET