March 12, 2014
by Kona Gallagher, posted Apr 12th 2010 11:22PM
(S03E19) Wow, Wil Wheaton really is evil. First he plays the dead Mee-Maw card, then he sinks even lower. I mean, he doesn't sink so low that he'd break up a relationship to win a bowling tournament -- or would he? I do love the fact that they used Wheaton for the majority of the episode this time, instead of just having him show up at the end, like they did in his first episode.
He had quite the impact on everyone's lives, although probably not in the way that anyone would have guessed. I don't know about you, but I certainly wouldn't have thought that Wil Wheaton was going to alter the entire course of the show. So what do you think about what he did?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Glee' sneaks a sweet Cory Monteith tribute into Nationals episode 'City of Angels'
- 'Once Upon a Time' first look photos: See the Wicked Witch's Storybrooke alter ego Zelena
- Shantel VanSanten cast in 'Messengers,' aka The CW reunites 'One Tree Hill's' Clay and Quinn (kind of)
- 'Teen Wolf' Season 3, episode 23 promo: 'Someone's about to die' in 'Insatiable'
- Amazon orders 'The After,''Transparent,' more pilots to series: Report
- More From Zap2it