October 6, 2015
by Kona Gallagher, posted Apr 12th 2010 11:22PM
(S03E19) Wow, Wil Wheaton really is evil. First he plays the dead Mee-Maw card, then he sinks even lower. I mean, he doesn't sink so low that he'd break up a relationship to win a bowling tournament -- or would he? I do love the fact that they used Wheaton for the majority of the episode this time, instead of just having him show up at the end, like they did in his first episode.
He had quite the impact on everyone's lives, although probably not in the way that anyone would have guessed. I don't know about you, but I certainly wouldn't have thought that Wil Wheaton was going to alter the entire course of the show. So what do you think about what he did?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Empire First Look: Adam Rodriguez Enters Cookie's Lair
- Video: Jessica Jones Gets Some Air
- Nashville Sneak Peek: Deacon and Scarlett Face Their Toughest Decision
- Ratings: Minority Report Eyes Bleak Future After Second Straight Drop-Off
- Finding Carter: Will Jackson Rathbone's Jared Come Between Carter and Crash?
- More From TVLine
- 'iZombie' Scoop: 6 Appe-Teasers You Need to Devour Before Tuning Into Season 2!
- Sandra Bullock: Having a Child 'Forces You to Get Your Sh*t Together'
- Caleb Logan Bratayley's Parents Reveal 13-Year-Old YouTube Star Died of 'Undetected Medical Condition'
- Kim Zolciak Says She'll Be Back to Perform on 'Dancing With the Stars' Finale
- Cate Blanchett Decided to Marry Her Husband After 3 Days Together
- More From ET