November 1, 2014
by Kona Gallagher, posted Jan 23rd 2010 11:00AM
The folks at our sister site Cinematical are working hard to give you news and reviews of the best -- and worst -- the silver screen has to offer. Here are some of their musings on the latest blockbusters, indies, and everything in between:
- This is pretty exciting: Cinematical gets to interview Harrison Ford about his new role in Extraordinary Measures.
- I kind of feel as though Tooth Fairy is the kind of movie that you already know whether or not you're interested in regardless of what the reviews say. Either you're into the idea as The Rock with wings, or you're not. You know?
- Well this sounds interesting: "a science-fiction/fantasy historical fiction family adventure based on the Caldecott award-winning children's book, The Invention of Hugo Cabaret." Here's the kicker: it's going to be directed by Martin Scorsese.
- Here's the review to go with the interview about Extraordinary Measures.
- Who would you rather see star alongside Cameron Diaz in the upcoming film, Bad Teacher? Bradley Cooper or Jason Segel?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Arrow' Episode 3.5 Photos: Felicity's Origin Story
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Episode 7.9 Photos: Conflict and Heartache Strike SAMCRO
- 'The 100' Episode 2.3 Photos: Clarke and Anya Attempt an Escape
- 'Reign' Episode 2.6 Photos: Mary and Catherine on the Run
- Best 'Bones' Quotes from 'The Corpse at the Convention'
- More From BuddyTV
- Grimm Post Mortem: Claire Coffee on Vengeance, Vermin &'Gossipy' Wesen
- NBC Recast Scoop: Uma Thurman In, Mary-Louise Parker Out in The Slap
- Sharon Stone to Play Female Veep in TNT's Newly Greenlit Agent X
- Bad Judge and A to Z Cancelled by NBC
- The Originals Photos: Esther Tortures Elijah — Plus: Her Master Plan Revealed
- More From TVLine
- What Really Happened While Making ‘Honey Boo Boo'
- 30 Years Later, ‘CHiPs' Cast Reunites
- Snooki Opens Up About Her New Baby, Upcoming Wedding and Not Having Sex
- Child Services Investigating Honey Boo Boo's Family, Grandmother Says
- 19 Rules Everyone Should Follow on Halloween (Yes, That Means You Too)
- More From ET