We interrupt your regularly scheduled browsing for a very important announcement: The site you are now viewing is about to change channels.
At 10AM ET on Wednesday, December 14, we are rolling the final credits on AOL TV and launching an all-new site, HuffPost TV.
HuffPost TV is no mere spin-off. All your favorite characters, including TV critic Maureen Ryan and West Coast editor Maggie Furlong, are making the leap, and so are all the features and listings pages you have come to rely on. Chris Harnick and Crystal Bell will continue to serve up the latest news from the wild and wonderful world of TV, and TV Replay will still be your one-stop destination for addictive video clips and highlights from across the grid.
Today on TV Squad Daily: A couple more TVS FAQ's... and
- Victoria Beckham promises to smile more in America.
- Eva Longoria is okay with her Desperate Housewives baby ban.
I'm running out of things to say. This isn't exactly a recap, nor should it be and there are only so many times I can talk about their clothes or hairstyle, who they looked like, how I can or can't relate to them and the whole Idol experience, etc. before it all sounds the same.
Hmmm, maybe I could start answering some FAQs. Everywhere I go, it's always the same questions, so I'll see if I can get some of them out of the way for you. If you have any other burning questions you want to ask that I don't cover today, feel free to leave a comment here or on my Web site.
Is Simon really mean?
No. But, that might depend on your definition of mean. He'll definitely tell you what he's thinking but not just to be mean to you. In fact, every time I've talked to him he's been really cool.
Does Randy really say "dawg" in private?
Surprisingly, yes. I thought it was an act before I was on the show, but I've never heard him talk any other way.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Castle Recap: Not Ready for Crimetime — Plus, Did Martha Move You?
- The Voice Recap: Pumped-Up Six
- Vera Farmiga and Nestor Carbonell Bicker About the Bates Motel Brawl That Left One of Them Hurting
- Gotham Finale Post Mortem: Scoop on Bruce's Discovery, Fish's Fate, The Riddler's Mania, Mr. Freeze and More
- Nashville Finale Photos: Juliette's Last Straw, Deacon's Last Chance?
- More From TVLine
- The 9 Best Dressed Stars at the 2015 Met Gala
- 'DWTS' Season 20: Week 8 Heats Up With Passionate Performances
- Rihanna Shuts Down 2015 Met Gala Red Carpet With Epic Yellow Cape
- Kim Kardashian Is Nearly Nude at 2015 Met Gala
- Robert Pattinson and FKA Twigs (in a Penis Dress) Make Their Red Carpet Debut as a Couple
- More From ET