November 1, 2014
FX Upfront 2011
FX Scoop: Elijah Wood's Talking Dog, 'It's Always Sunny' Gets Musical Again, Plus More 'Justified' and 'Sons of Anarchy'
by Kim Potts, posted Mar 30th 2011 2:45PM
See that photo? Sadly, it's probably as close as we'll get to our dream of a 'Justified'-meets-'Sons of Anarchy' crossover episode.
But there were plenty of other things to be excited about from last night's FX upfront presentation at the Lucky Strike Lanes in New York, which the network combined with bowling, libations, yummy snacks and an impressive lineup of the FX talent.
Earlier in the day, the network confirmed a third-season pickup for Wednesday-night drama 'Justified,' as well as a third season for animated spy comedy 'Archer.' Casts of both shows were in attendance at the upfront Tuesday night, along with the entire cast of 'Sons of Anarchy,' the male contingent of 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia,' Louis C.K. from 'Louis,' the cast of 'The League' and John Scurti from 'Rescue Me.'
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Arrow' Episode 3.5 Photos: Felicity's Origin Story
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Episode 7.9 Photos: Conflict and Heartache Strike SAMCRO
- 'The 100' Episode 2.3 Photos: Clarke and Anya Attempt an Escape
- 'Reign' Episode 2.6 Photos: Mary and Catherine on the Run
- Best 'Bones' Quotes from 'The Corpse at the Convention'
- More From BuddyTV
- Grimm Post Mortem: Claire Coffee on Vengeance, Vermin &'Gossipy' Wesen
- NBC Recast Scoop: Uma Thurman In, Mary-Louise Parker Out in The Slap
- Sharon Stone to Play Female Veep in TNT's Newly Greenlit Agent X
- Bad Judge and A to Z Cancelled by NBC
- The Originals Photos: Esther Tortures Elijah — Plus: Her Master Plan Revealed
- More From TVLine
- What Really Happened While Making ‘Honey Boo Boo'
- 30 Years Later, ‘CHiPs' Cast Reunites
- Snooki Opens Up About Her New Baby, Upcoming Wedding and Not Having Sex
- Child Services Investigating Honey Boo Boo's Family, Grandmother Says
- 19 Rules Everyone Should Follow on Halloween (Yes, That Means You Too)
- More From ET