Faith Ford came on to 'Good Day LA' (weekdays 9 AM PT on Fox) to talk about her upcoming Hallmark channel movie 'Trading Christmas,' but ended up completely confused when Dorothy Lucey asked her about her other show. "I see your billboards all over town for your other thing, with another kid." "My other thing with another kid ...?" After an awkward silence, Dorothy asked, "OK, that's you in that billboard, isn't it?" Faith had to break her the bad news. "No, I don't have another show."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The CW Sets Summer Premiere Dates For Beauty and the Beast, Plus Five New Series
- TVLine Items: SVU to Bring Back B.D. Wong, CSI Alum Books Glee, Dick Wolf's New Gig and More
- Exclusive Tomorrow People Video: Leven Rambin Stirs Up Lair Discontent About the Savior
- Orange Is the New Black Season 2 Trailer: Feisty Piper Growls 'Don't Make Me Rip Your Throat Out'
- Orphan Black Preview: Season 2 Brings 'Character Shocks' and … a Traitorous Felix?
- More From TVLine