Faith Ford came on to 'Good Day LA' (weekdays 9 AM PT on Fox) to talk about her upcoming Hallmark channel movie 'Trading Christmas,' but ended up completely confused when Dorothy Lucey asked her about her other show. "I see your billboards all over town for your other thing, with another kid." "My other thing with another kid ...?" After an awkward silence, Dorothy asked, "OK, that's you in that billboard, isn't it?" Faith had to break her the bad news. "No, I don't have another show."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Dakota Johnson Hosts SNL: Watch Video of the Best and Worst Sketches
- Madam Secretary's Téa Leoni, EPs Talk Elizabeth's First Scandal, Henry's Spy Game, Staff Bonding and More
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs from Grey's, Mindy, Parks and More
- Ratings: Five-0 Slips to Low, Last Man Rises, Cristela Ticks Up, Dixie Flat
- Performer of the Week: Lady Gaga
- More From TVLine
- Kanye West Honors His Late Mother & North -- See the Tattoos!
- Kate Mara Doesn't Want You to Eat Meat On Mondays and Here's Why
- William Shatner Feels Awful for Having to Miss Leonard Nimoy's Funeral
- Did Ryan Gosling Get His Daughter's Name Tattooed on His Knuckles?!
- Alicia Keys Shows Off 2-Month-Old Baby in Most Adorable Family Pic!
- More From ET