Before beginning this post on premiere dates for the upcoming 2007-08 fall television season I want to mention a few shows that you won't be seeing on the list. They are: Arrested Development, Charmed, Joey, Everwood, Gilmore Girls, Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip, Reba, 7th Heaven, Kidnapped, Vanished, and Standoff. Why, pray tell, am I not including these programs on the list? Because they've all been CANCELED!!! Face it, Everwood is not coming back in any way, shape or form. Let's get past that and move on!
What you will be seeing are the premiere dates for Heroes, Reaper, Bionic Woman, America's Next Top Model, Bones, and Survivor. At posting time the dates for ABC's season premieres had not been given out; therefore, they will not appear on the list. Of course, we could just make up the premiere dates for Samantha Who?, Pushing Daisies and According to Jim, but that wouldn't be very professional of us, would it? That's okay, because ABC's season doesn't really start until Lost begins airing anyway.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Constantine' Recap: John and Papa Midnite Join Forces
- 'America's Next Top Model' Recap: Which Guy's Got Moves Like Elvis?
- 'The Amazing Race' Recap: Which Team is Targeted By the Other Racers?
- Best ?Bones? Quotes from 'The Puzzler in the Pit'
- 'The Vampire Diaries': 17 Shocking Moments from 'Fade Into You'
- More From BuddyTV
- Homeland Enlists Broadway Vet Victoria Clark to Play Key Character
- Marry Me Promotes Dan Bucatinsky
- Tina Fey's Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt Series Moves From NBC to Netflix
- MTV's Eye Candy: Victoria Justice's Stalker Speaks in First Official Teaser
- Sleepy Hollow Fall Finale Photos: Abbie, Ichabod & the Gang Prep for War
- More From TVLine
- Beyonce Shocks the World Yet Again with Bootylicious New Music Video
- Janice Dickinson 'Disgusted' Over Bill Cosby's Standing Ovation Following Assault Allegations
- Janice Dickinson Op-Ed: 'The Only Way To Stop This Is To Be Really Vocal'
- FIRST LOOK: Meryl Streep Goes ‘Into the Woods' With Stephen Sondheim
- Adorable Toddler Invites Miranda Lambert to His Birthday —If He Could Only Say Her Name
- More From ET