April 20, 2015
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Jan 3rd 2010 11:50PM
(S06E11) "No one knows who survived that terrible plane crash. Or more importantly, who didn't." - Mary
The plane crash that happened in episode "Boom Crunch" left us wondering if some of the Wisteria Lane citizens would make it alive or not. My predictions were that Karl, Celia and Mona would die. Some TV Squad readers predicted that Lynette would lose one of her yet-to-be-born twins because she threw herself in harm's way to protect one of the Solises kids.
Desperate Housewives' first episode of 2010 confirmed some of our predictions while treating us to the much advertised what if/ flashfoward episode of the series.
Which prediction was right? Answers and my two cents about the "what if" sequences, and more, coming up!
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Oct 30th 2009 3:00PM
This is Spoilers Anonymous, a weekly column here at TV Squad where we supply you with the dirt on some of the more popular shows on the air. We'll never put spoilers up here on the main page in order to help the reformed stay unspoiled. If you have anything to add to the group, feel free to step up and let yourself be heard, either with our tips form or by emailing us at tvsquad at gmail dot com, or call and leave a message at (775) 640-8479. Your anonymity is guaranteed, if you wish to remain as such.
This week we have spoilers for November Sweeps: 90210, Bones, Castle, Desperate Housewives, FlashForward, Fringe, Ghost Whisperer, Gossip Girl, Grey's Anatomy, Heroes, How I Met Your Mother, Melrose Place, NCIS, Smallville, Supernatural, Ugly Betty, The Big Bang Theory, The Mentalist and The Office. (SPOILERS FOLLOW!)
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Once Upon a Time' Episode 4.20 Photos: Emma and Regina Track Down Maleficent's Daughter
- 'The Voice' Live Blog: The Top 10 Perform
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Spring Break and the Team Dances
- 'Supernatural' Episode 10.20 Photos: Castiel Helps the Novaks
- 'Gotham' Recap: The Ogre Targets Barbara
- More From BuddyTV
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose's Son Adorably Sings Dad's Hit Songs!
- William Shatner Remembers Leonard Nimoy: 'I Never Had a Friend Like That'
- Randy Travis Marries Fiancée 2 Years After Stroke
- Did Drake Just Congratulate Nicki Minaj on Her Engagement?
- From the Battlefield to the Ballroom: Noah Galloway's Inspirational Journey to 'DWTS'
- More From ET