A house listed on Point2Homes.com features some indoor improvement found previously only on the planet Gallifrey. If you take some time to watch the photo montage of the house's interior, you see a Tardis (left) in the living room and a Dalek patrolling the hallways.
Obviously, the current residents are huge Doctor Who fans -- unless most Canadians keep evil robotic killers in their home. I have no idea what the cuddly snow creatures to the north do with their free time -- besides crowding up against the U.S. border for warmth.
A closer inspection of the housing listing doesn't make it clear if the alien artifacts come with the jacuzzi, but I doubt you get the whole package with your down payment. But, if the Tardis is part of the deal, you can travel 30 years into the future when the mortgage is paid already off and move in for free.
Back in April we told you about the sale of one of the four original Trans-Ams used in the filming of the original Knight Rider series. Now, another original KITT car has been put up for sale, and this time it's on eBay.
The black 1984 Pontiac has been put up for sale to satisfy a large amount of debts incurred by a slain real estate developer whose murder last year was unsolved. According to creditors, Andrew Kissel owed somewhere along the lines of $30 million dollars. Wow.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Kelly Clarkson will not judge 'American Idol' next season
- 'Sons of Anarchy' adds CCH Pounder to Season 6 cast
- A&E cancels 'Intervention' after 13 seasons
- DirecTV set to go 'Full Circle' with David Boreanaz, Minka Kelly and Kate Walsh
- 'American Bible Challenge' Season 2 finale: The Sisters of Mary return for the big finale
- More From Zap2it
- DirecTV Comes Full Circle With David Boreanaz, Kate Walsh, Julian McMahon and More
- Exclusive Body of Proof Series Finale Video: Megan Gets to the Bottom of Her Daddy Issues (With a Little Help From a Veronica Mars Grad)!
- Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on NCIS, Castle, Psych, NCIS: LA, Covert Affairs, Suits, Beast and More!
- TVLine Items: Intervention Cancelled, Idol Alum Gets Campy, FX Sets Date for Bridge and More!
- Fox Reality Chief Previews Does Someone Have to Go?: 'It's Relatable, Emotional, Voyeuristic'
- More From TVLine