A house listed on Point2Homes.com features some indoor improvement found previously only on the planet Gallifrey. If you take some time to watch the photo montage of the house's interior, you see a Tardis (left) in the living room and a Dalek patrolling the hallways.
Obviously, the current residents are huge Doctor Who fans -- unless most Canadians keep evil robotic killers in their home. I have no idea what the cuddly snow creatures to the north do with their free time -- besides crowding up against the U.S. border for warmth.
A closer inspection of the housing listing doesn't make it clear if the alien artifacts come with the jacuzzi, but I doubt you get the whole package with your down payment. But, if the Tardis is part of the deal, you can travel 30 years into the future when the mortgage is paid already off and move in for free.
Back in April we told you about the sale of one of the four original Trans-Ams used in the filming of the original Knight Rider series. Now, another original KITT car has been put up for sale, and this time it's on eBay.
The black 1984 Pontiac has been put up for sale to satisfy a large amount of debts incurred by a slain real estate developer whose murder last year was unsolved. According to creditors, Andrew Kissel owed somewhere along the lines of $30 million dollars. Wow.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Voice' Season 8: Top 10 Performance Rankings
- 'The Voice' Predictions: Who Will Be in the Top 8?
- Netflix Orders 'Full House' Spinoff
- 'Castle' Recap: Castle Learns the Truth About His Disappearance
- 'Once Upon a Time' Episode 4.20 Photos: Emma and Regina Track Down Maleficent's Daughter
- More From BuddyTV
- Jon Stewart's Daily Show Exit Date Set
- Fuller House Officially Snags 13-Episode Order at Netflix — Get Details on the Cast and (Widow?!) Storyline
- Inside Amy Schumer Already Renewed for Season 4 at Comedy Central
- Castle Recap: Thanks for the Memories
- Dancing With the Stars Week 6 Results: Did the Right Couple Go Home?
- More From TVLine
- Kim Richards Takes Responsibility for Arrest: 'The Whole Night Is My Fault'
- Reba McEntire Says ‘We've Gotta Promote These Younger Females' in Country Music
- Cissy Houston Says Bobbi Kristina Has 'Irreversible Brain Damage'
- Star Sightings April 2015
- Cody Simpson Brilliantly Covers Rihanna's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- More From ET