April 24, 2014
by Denette Wilford, posted Dec 7th 2011 4:00PM
People can't get enough of wedding shows, whether it shows a couple falling in love ('A Wedding Story'), nightmare brides from hell ('Bridezillas'), how a bride chose her wedding gown ('Say Yes to the Dress'), or how an overweight bride chose her wedding gown ('Bulging Brides').
'Four Weddings' is, at times, exactly like these sister shows, and at other times in a world of its own. We'll probably be seeing other variations on this when it comes to Canada in early 2012. Yep, you read that right!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Friday the 13th: Slasher Horror Classic in Development as Hour-long TV Drama
- Gracepoint Exclusive Photos: See Anna Gunn & David Tennant in Fox's Broadchurch Adaptation!
- TVLine Items: True Blood Star Nabs Amazon Pilot, Hargitay's SVU Marathon With a Purpose & More
- Keep or Cut: The Shows You Most Want Saved!
- The Killing: Netflix Announces Release Date for Abbreviated Fourth and Final Season
- More From TVLine
- Exclusive: Listen To Classic Funk Band War's New Single Off First Album in 20 Years
- Aaron Carter on Hilary Duff: I Would Sweep Her Off Her Feet
- George Clooney Gets In Heated Altercation In Las Vegas
- Chris Martin Cites 'Challenges' in First Interview Since Split with Gwyneth Paltrow
- Avril Lavigne Responds to Racism Claims Over 'Hello Kitty' Video
- More From ET