September 2, 2014
by Denette Wilford, posted Dec 7th 2011 4:00PM
People can't get enough of wedding shows, whether it shows a couple falling in love ('A Wedding Story'), nightmare brides from hell ('Bridezillas'), how a bride chose her wedding gown ('Say Yes to the Dress'), or how an overweight bride chose her wedding gown ('Bulging Brides').
'Four Weddings' is, at times, exactly like these sister shows, and at other times in a world of its own. We'll probably be seeing other variations on this when it comes to Canada in early 2012. Yep, you read that right!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'America's Next Top Model' Recap: Party String and a Cold Shower Spell Trouble
- 'Teen Wolf' Recap: What Will Scott Become?
- 'Under the Dome' Recap: Big Jim Creates More Problems When He Finds the Egg
- 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' Reunion Part 2 Recap: Does Tamra Defend Her Actions?
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Will the Arrival of Brooks Come Between Sarah and Robert?
- More From BuddyTV