May 22, 2015
by Denette Wilford, posted Dec 7th 2011 4:00PM
People can't get enough of wedding shows, whether it shows a couple falling in love ('A Wedding Story'), nightmare brides from hell ('Bridezillas'), how a bride chose her wedding gown ('Say Yes to the Dress'), or how an overweight bride chose her wedding gown ('Bulging Brides').
'Four Weddings' is, at times, exactly like these sister shows, and at other times in a world of its own. We'll probably be seeing other variations on this when it comes to Canada in early 2012. Yep, you read that right!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Bachelor' Season 11 Week 2 Photos: Punchlines and Punches
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart': Ranking the 13 Most Shocking Tribal Councils from Season 30
- 'The Flash': The 10 Most Villainous Moments of Season 1
- 'Wayward Pines' Recap: Things Get Even Weirder and A Main Character is Killed Off
- Meet the Cast of 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance'
- More From BuddyTV
- Red Nose Day on NBC: Best and Worst Moments
- Wayward Pines Recap: Rules Are Rules!
- TVLine Items: Mimi Rogers to Evil Dead, BoJack Return Date Set and More
- Major Crimes Spinoff S.O.B. Isn't Moving Forward, Says TNT Boss
- Hannibal Season 3 Trailer: Dr. & Mrs. (!) Lecter 'Want to Have You for Dinner'
- More From TVLine