September 1, 2015
by Denette Wilford, posted Dec 7th 2011 4:00PM
People can't get enough of wedding shows, whether it shows a couple falling in love ('A Wedding Story'), nightmare brides from hell ('Bridezillas'), how a bride chose her wedding gown ('Say Yes to the Dress'), or how an overweight bride chose her wedding gown ('Bulging Brides').
'Four Weddings' is, at times, exactly like these sister shows, and at other times in a world of its own. We'll probably be seeing other variations on this when it comes to Canada in early 2012. Yep, you read that right!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Mindy Project Season 4 Photos: Meet the Lahiris (and Mindy's New Man)
- CBS, Gloria Allred Team for Legal Drama Inspired by Firebrand Attorney
- Girl Meets World Reels in Shark Tank's Mark Cuban for Season 2 Guest Spot
- Supergirl Taps Salem Actor as DC Hero Red Tornado — But There's a Twist
- Hawaii Five-0 Casts Sarah Carter as Steve's GF — What About Catherine?
- More From TVLine
- Rachel Platten Sings 'Fight Song' With Inspiring 7-Year-Old Cancer Patient
- EXCLUSIVE: Behind-the-Scenes With the 'Code Black' Stars in Medical Boot Camp!
- Kanye West's VMA Speech Re-cut as a Stand-up Comedy Set Works Astonishingly Well
- Kylie Jenner Launches Anti-Bullying Campaign on Instagram, But Can't Stop With the Racy Selfies
- Sarah Michelle Gellar Shares Sweet Throwback Pic to Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary
- More From ET