So says Fox Sports president David Hill. Asked by the Los Angeles Times if he could promise that next year's halftime act would be someone under 60, Hill said, "Oh, please God yes." He said that, while he's a fan of the Who, the aging rockers did neither themselves nor the game any favors with this year's performance on the CBS telecast.
Buzzfeed caught a shot from last night's Tostitos Fiesta Bowl between Texas Christian University and Boise State that contains a rather ironic mistake. Here's a clue: they didn't misspell Johnson's jersey number.
Aside from being a World Series winner, Ozzie is a character. He's funny, audacious, occasionally inappropriate, but highly knowledgeable about baseball and entertaining. He won't hold back what he thinks and if you want to hear real inside baseball talk, that's what Ozzie will deliver.
Question: what's more exciting than watching the home run hitting contest at the All-Star Game? Answer: watching the batting practice for the home run hitting contest at All-Star Game! And online too!
That's what is going to happen at this year's game, which airs July 10 on FOX. FOX Sports and mlb.com are going to have a two-hour webcast before the home run contest starts. It will be hosted by Chris Rose and Harold Reynolds. There is also going to be a red carpet special before that, with coverage of the players arriving at the park.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Strain' Recap: One Friend is Lost, Another is Gained
- 'Kardashians' Roundup: Kendall Drops Last Name, Brody Feels 'Played' by Kim and More
- 'Big Brother 16' Recap: Another Week of Bomb Squad Domination
- 'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Who Won the Week 10 Power of Veto?
- More From BuddyTV
- Falling Skies Season 4 Finale Recap: Over the Moon
- Once Upon a Time First Look: Frozen's Elsa Gets Cold Shoulder in Storybrooke
- More From TVLine