According to Vulture, Sarandon will appear in 'Queen of Jordan,' the episode scheduled for March 17. Yes, that means more of Angie's reality show and Susan Sarandon.
Sarandon's last TV gig was part of the final season of 'ER.'
In other TV news ...
• Frances Fisher has booked a pilot role. Fisher will star in ABC's 'Partners' as the mom of Mattie and Jess, two police detectives who are also (secretly) half-sisters. Fisher's character is in jail for killing her abusive husband. [Deadline Hollywood]
• 'Numb3rs' star David Krumholtz is going 'Playboy.' Krumholtz will play the general manager of the Chicago Playboy club. [TVLine]
• Britney Spears will perform on 'Good Morning America.' Spears will appear from San Francisco on March 29. [Entertainment Weekly]
(S07E18) Welcome back, Charlie. I don't mean Charlie Sheen, who came back from rehab and was back at work on the set of the show. I'm talking about Charlie Harper, who has had his man berries crushed by Chelsea and the engagement and the prospect of a June wedding at the Bel Air hotel. For the first time in a long time, Charlie had his old spunky, devil-may-care attitude back. What a relief!
(S02E05) "Spooky!" - Patrick Jane
As soon as the introduction sequence played out, I was excited at the thought of seeing how Patrick Jane and more down-to-earth Lisbon would deal with a spooky case.
I knew Lisbon would not believe in ghosts but what about Jane? Would he believe in them for real or would he fake believing in them for the case or would he not believe in them at all?
This spooky episode, perfect for Halloween time, also finally (!) gave us some relationship advancement between Rigsby and Van Pelt.
(S03E01) With the return of Eureka, I think my summer viewing schedule is now complete. It's not exactly fall premiere season, but it's hard to complain about summer schedules anymore, given the amount of great programming available. When last we left our favorite eggheads, and Carter, there were two big questions in play. How would Allison respond to Stark's proposal? And would Henry go to jail? We got one of those answers, and a very short peek at where will be headed in season three.
The wheels keep on turning for the Battlestar Galactica spin-off Caprica. Eric Stoltz is the latest addition to the cast. He'll be playing Daniel Graystone, wealthy computer engineer. Details are few and far between, of course, but so far we know that after a family tragedy he will use his knowledge of technology to forever change the future of Caprica. He's joined by Alessandra Toressani, who will play his daughter, Zoe. And if your mind just flashed to Stoltz in Killing Zoe, we're on the same page.
That news is given a bit more of a boost if you recall that Paula Malcomson has already been cast as Amanda Graystone, a surgeon described as "something of a double agent." Now, add that to the previously revealed bits that tell us the story takes place 50 years before Galactica and focuses on the creation of the Cylons. A picture starts to emerge.
The main story is pretty simple. Five victims come in from an MVC: four family members (three of whom have accents that make you think they're in the same family as Joy from My Name Is Earl) and the driver of the car that T-boned them. The most seriously injured is the daughter, who is pregnant. At first she's awake and concerned for her family; the main focus of the docs is her unborn fetus. But when she goes to CT and her body relaxes, it's discovered that she's suffered massive internal injuries, which send her crashing. She goes into surgery, with everyone from Burke to Webber to both Shepards involved.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 18 Official Photos: Celebrities with Their Partners
- Meet the Contestants from 'Hell's Kitchen' Season 12
- 'Castle' 6.19 Photos: Captain Gates Gets a Visit from Her Estranged Sister
- 'Grimm' Season 3 Episode Photos
- 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Season 4 Finale Recap: Best Friends For-Never
- More From BuddyTV
- 'Archer Vice' - 'Smugglers Blues' GIFs and best lines: The 'Gang Who Couldn't Sell Coke Straight'
- 'The Voice' Season 6, episode 5: The final week of blind auditions begins and the coaches are growing picky
- 'The Bachelor' finale: Nikki Ferrell or Clare Crawley, who does Juan Pablo choose?
- 'Dallas': Is wild child Emma in drug cartel's sights?
- 'How I Met Your Mother' Season 9, episode 20 - 'Daisy': Something good happens after 2 a.m.
- More From Zap2it
- Pilot News: Alana De La Garza, Gabourey Sidibe, American Dreams Dad Among Latest Castings
- Teen Wolf Adds Flowers in the Attic's Mason Dye
- HIMYM Recap: Marshall Uncovers Lily's Secret
- Revenge First Look: Emily and Victoria Face Off (and Get Physical) in Fabulous Fashion
- ABC Family Sets Summer Premieres For Pretty Little Liars, 90210 Gals' Mystery Girls and More
- More From TVLine