The species known as the network executive (networkitus executivus) is unique in the world of nature. Seemingly human in stature and characterization, the network executive is unusual in the sense that its brain is seated firmly in its tushie region. As this area of the executive's body gets the least amount of blood during an average day this leads to some very strange programming decisions. Thus, the reason that viewers were entertained by Cop Rock, Who Wants to Marry a Millionaire? and that sitcom that starred Emeril.
This lack of blood also causes memory loss. At least, that's what I believe it does because it's the only way I could think of that NBC would hire Ben Silverman to co-chair the entertainment division. Or, rather, hire another man named Silverman to help program their primetime schedule. For, if their memories were working properly, they would have realized that another man with the last name of Silverman came to the NBC 30 years ago and proceeded to muck everything up as well.
There's former 7th Heaven star Stephen Collins will star in The Ride of Her Life; Jacqueline Bisset has a holiday pic in the works called Thanksgiving Reunion, which will air in November; and Pam Grier, Florence Henderson (The Brady Bunch) and Donna Mills (Knots Landings) will headline Ladies of the House, about three women from the same church who team up on a home renovation project.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Vampire Diaries Season 6: Elena's 'Drug Problem' Revealed in New Teaser
- Enlisted Officially Discharged as Yahoo Passes on a Second Season
- TVLine Items: Paul Reubens Gets Blacklisted, an OITNB Return & More
- Is Dome Too Tech Savvy? Should Rookie Cop Quit? Ship Happens on The Strain? Sex Wife Insane? And More Qs
- Watch Fox's Red Band Society Pilot Now!
- More From TVLine
- Watch Hugh Jackman Lift 400 lbs. Almost Effortlessly!
- George Clooney's Ex Elisabetta Canalis Engaged to Brian Perri
- Pete Wentz Welcomes Baby with Girlfriend Meagan Camper
- 2014 Emmys Predictions: Who Will Win in the Comedy Categories
- Maroon 5 Lets Their Inner 'Animals' Run Free with New Song
- More From ET