October 1, 2014
Friday Talk Shows
by Rich Keller, posted Apr 30th 2010 12:34PM
Here's tonight's lineup of new shows and events (all times Eastern). Check your local TV listings for additional information.
8:00 to 9:00
ABC: 'Wife Swap'
CBS: 'Ghost Whisperer'
The CW: 'Smallville'
NBC: 'Who Do You Think You Are' -- Season finale
Cartoon Network: 'Ben 10: Ultimate Alien' and 'Generator Rex'
Disney: 'Wizards of Waverly Place' -- Two 30-minute episodes
HBO: 24/7 Mayweather/Mosley -- Season finale with 8:30 start
HGTV: 'Sell It Yourself'
9:00 to 10:00
ABC: 'Wife Swap'
Animal Planet: 'I Shouldn't Be Alive' -- Season finale
Cartoon Network: 'Star Wars: The Clone Wars' -- Two 30-minute episodes. Season finale
CMT: 'Gator 911' and 'Danger Coast'
HBO: 'The Ricky Gervais Show' and 'The Life and Times of Tim' -- Season finale for 'Tim'
HGTV: 'Bang for Your Buck' -- 9:30 start
National Geographic: 'Dog Whisperer'
SyFy: 'Stargate Universe'
Teen Nick: 'Degrassi: The Next Generation'
TLC: 'Say Yes to the Dress' -- Two 30-minute episodes
10:00 to 11:00
CBS: 'Miami Medical'
Discovery: 'Construction Intervention'
E!: 'Web Soup'
Food Network: 'Private Chefs of Beverly Hills'
National Geographic: 'Two Kenyan Guys'
Starz: 'Party Down' and 'Gravity'
TLC: 'Four Weddings'
After the jump, the late night talk shows.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- ABC Family, HBO and MTV Lead GLAAD's Annual LGBT Inclusion Study; CW Has No Regular LGBT Characters
- MTV's Happyland: Is New Comedy Worth the Price of Admission?
- Sons of Anarchy Recap: Risky Business
- The Voice Recap: The Curious Case of Un-Pushed Buttons [Updated]
- The Mindy Project Recap: Evasive Maneuvers
- More From TVLine
- Neil Patrick Harris Shares His Beautiful Wedding Pics On 'Late Show'
- Who Will Lorde Choose for the 'Mockingjay' Soundtrack? 4 Predictions
- Ryan Hansen Reveals Why All 'Veronica Mars' Fans Should Be Watching 'Play It Again Dick'
- Jeff Goldblum Stars In This Super-Crazy Commercial For Light Bulbs
- TV's No. 1 Male Meets His Match on 'NCIS'
- More From ET