April 1, 2015
by Jane Boursaw, posted Jan 12th 2010 3:22AM
(S02E11) "Please allow me a moment to entertain my fantasies. They often lead to a truth." -- Walter to the priest
Ok, first of all, thank God for Twitter. When Charlie Francis showed up in a scene, I immediately turned to my Twitter friends and said, "What the heck?! Someone please explain why Charlie is here when I thought both Good Charlie and Evil Charlie were dead and gone."
About 500 other people were asking the same question, and a few smart ones gave us the answer: It's an unaired episode from season one. That's what they said. I can't confirm or deny, but it makes sense. Doesn't it seem weird, though, to air such an old episode? Why not just put it on the DVD rather than confuse us? Whatever. More after the jump.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Supernatural' Interview: Jim Beaver Teases Bobby's Return is 'The Real Deal'
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' Predictions: Who Will Go Home in Week 6?
- 'American Idol' Predictions: Who Will Leave the Top 9?
- 'The Flash' Episode 18 Photos: Felicity and the Atom Visit Central City
- 'House of Lies' Returns for Season 5, 'The Americans' Renewed for Season 4 and More
- More From BuddyTV
- Cougar Town Finale Recap: 'Deja View'
- Forever Creator: Abigail's Fate Will Be Resolved by Season's End
- Younger: Is TV Land's Sutton Foster Comedy Already Growing on You?
- Finding Carter Season Premiere Recap: Egg-citing New Developments
- Weird Loners: Will You Keep the Fox Comedy Company on Tuesday Nights?
- More From TVLine
- How Wilson Phillips Ended Up Singing Backup on Rihanna's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Star Sightings March 2015
- Will 'Spy' Be Melissa McCarthy's Best Role Yet?
- Vin Diesel and Paul Walker's 7 Most Bromantic Moments From the 'Fast & Furious' Franchise
- Jessa Duggar Surprises Her Wedding Guests on '19 Kids and Counting'
- More From ET