As promised in last year's TV Squad post, Gameloft has released a mobile game based on Lost. Players will re-enact familiar island adventures and experience new ones as Jack, who is hilariously described by Gameloft as the "charismatic hero" of the series. Many of the settings, characters, and plotlines from earlier episodes are recreated for the game. Gameloft's official site (see above link) includes screenshots, downloadable wallpaper and screensavers, and a demo of the game's first chapter.
Now, with all the mysteries and symbols and codes that float around Lost, I can easily see how that can be made into an engaging game. But Housewives? What are they going to have the game players do in that one? Have Gabrielle sleep with the housepainter instead of the gardner? Have Bree kill another husband? Give Lynette another screaming kid? Since Gameloft has also made The O.C. into a video game, I'm sure they're capable of creating something interesting. But I don't think a Housewives game would hold my interest while I take the train into the city.
What I want to know is: Can you punch somebody or get high? It just wouldn't be The O.C. without a fight or someone overdosing on drugs.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Game of Thrones' Quotes from 'Sons of the Harpy'
- 'Revenge' Recap: Who Helped Victoria Frame Amanda?
- 'Mad Men' Recap: A Bumpy Transition and a Surprising Departure
- 'The Good Wife' Recap: A Blast from the Past Helps Alicia Decide her Future
- 'Battle Creek' Recap: A Fugitive Stays One Step Ahead
- More From BuddyTV
- Spice Girls Reunite for David Beckham's 40th Birthday Along With Eva Longoria
- Prince Records Song About Freddie Gray and Unrest in Baltimore
- 'Walking Dead' Star Chad L. Coleman Apologizes for Subway Rant
- 'Suicide Squad' Assembled: David Ayer Tweets First Pic of Cast in Full Costume
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao: Star Sightings
- More From ET