(S03E04) Go grab a thesaurus and look up fantastic. The dozen or so associated words - wonderful, spectacular, etc. None of them, not a single one, would do this episode justice. It's easily one of the top-five episodes of Rescue Me so far and that's saying a lot, especially if you saw the previews for next week.
The episode started with a bang. While responding to a medical emergency (an elderly African-American male with chest pains), the crew encounters a toppled school bus full of children. Naturally, they pull over and help get the kids out. Just in time too because the bus caught fire and part of it blew up. But nothing goes easy for these guys. As a result of ignoring the medical call, they got called out on the evening news by the Reverend Al Sharpton. His argument? They're racist because they helped all those white children instead of the guy who called 911. But there was an Egyptian kid on the bus too. Take that Al.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.20 Photos: Tony and Zoe Partner Up for a Case
- 'Castle' Recap: A Talent Show for the Ages
- 'The Voice' Knockouts Night 3 Recap: Who Does Christina Steal?
- 'The Following' Recap: There's a New Deadly Student in Town
- 'Revenge' Episode 4.19 Photos: What New Secrets Will Victoria Uncover?
- More From BuddyTV
- Justin Bieber Roast: Ron Burgundy, Monkey Lovin' and 13 Other Highlights
- Castle Hints More at Beckett's Future — Plus: Watch RySpo 'Get Lucky'
- Dancing With the Stars Week 3 Results: Did the Right Couple Go Home?
- The Voice Recap: TKO and Sympathy
- Arrow/Flash Spinoff Taps Doctor Who Alum as Time Traveler Rip Hunter
- More From TVLine
- Helen Mirren Wants to Join 'Fast & Furious' Franchise: 'Vin, Get Your Act Together!'
- FLASHBACK: 22-Year-Old Celine Dion Admires Madonna, Mariah and Whitney
- 'DWTS' Season 20: Week 3 Heats Up With Latin Night!
- Will Zayn Malik's Solo Album Be Released by Simon Cowell's Label?
- Debby Ryan Debuts New Hair Color, Offers to Replace Zayn in One Direction
- More From ET