(S03E04) Go grab a thesaurus and look up fantastic. The dozen or so associated words - wonderful, spectacular, etc. None of them, not a single one, would do this episode justice. It's easily one of the top-five episodes of Rescue Me so far and that's saying a lot, especially if you saw the previews for next week.
The episode started with a bang. While responding to a medical emergency (an elderly African-American male with chest pains), the crew encounters a toppled school bus full of children. Naturally, they pull over and help get the kids out. Just in time too because the bus caught fire and part of it blew up. But nothing goes easy for these guys. As a result of ignoring the medical call, they got called out on the evening news by the Reverend Al Sharpton. His argument? They're racist because they helped all those white children instead of the guy who called 911. But there was an Egyptian kid on the bus too. Take that Al.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Lena Dunham hosts 'Saturday Night Live': Liam Neeson, Jon Hamm, Fred Armisen show up for surprise cameos
- 'True Detective' Season 1 crib sheet: All you need to know before the finale
- 'Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey': President Barack Obama to introduce FOX special
- Showtime's 'Gucci: The Director' gives a close-up view of Gucci creative director Frida Giannini's vision and life
- 'Star Wars: The Clone Wars' Season 6 debuts on Netflix: Did the final season tie up all the loose ends?
- More From Zap2it
- Lena Dunham Hosts Saturday Night Live: What Were the Best and Worst Sketches?
- Louis C.K. Set for Saturday Night Live Encore
- Pilot News: Robert Patrick, Amy Sedaris and a Desperate Housewife Are Among Latest Castings
- Hot Video: In 24: Live Another Day, All Jack Must Stop Is a New 'World War'— Also: Is That…?!
- Pilot Scoop: Supernatural Spin-Off Gets a New Title, Casts Its Final Series Regular
- More From TVLine