The ick factor was set on 11 on the Spinal Tap scale. That was then. Ed and Lisa Hartwell have been foreclosed upon and now that bathtub for two is the bank's property.
The story is about a small bloggers' convention in Savannah. The anchor who leads-in to the package is hilarious in his efforts to explain to the kind folks of Savannah exactly what a 'blog' is. And his tag after the reporter's story will have you rolling on the floor.
Now, you may think the video comes from 1999 or earlier, but no. It's from last week.
Video is after the jump. Enjoy!
Hey, this is becoming a new trend: Survivor winners arrested and put in jail.
Brian Heidik, who won the $1,000,000 prize on the Survivor: Thailand season, was arrested yesterday in Douglasville, GA, for simple battery on his wife and, um, shooting a puppy with a bow and arrow. The dog is OK. Wife is too, I assume. Heidik was angry because the dog was coming onto his property, so he shot it.
Heidik joins another Survivor winner, Richard Hatch, who is currently jailed for tax evasion. Heidik, however, posted the $6000 bail and is out of jail.
My favorite part of this story? Two of the credits for "part-time actor" Heidik are Chick Street Fighter and Virgins of Sherwood Forest.
[via TV Tattle]
Anyway, it was a great way to spend a Friday night. On the couch, yelling out songs at the top of our lungs. Margaritas are optional.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- For Constance Zimmer, Complications Return and UnREAL Uncorks Its Finale
- Graceland's Serinda Swan Weighs In on Paige Hate, Unsexiest Sex Scene Ever
- Anthony Geary to General Hospital Fans: JK About That Retirement!
- Mindy Project Season 4 Twist: Mindy to Wed Big Bang Theory's Raj?!
- The CW Eyeing Dark Little Women Adaptation From NCIS Star
- More From TVLine
- EXCLUSIVE: Valerie Harper Rushed to Hospital, 'It Doesn't Look Good,' Source Says
- EXCLUSIVE: Hunter Hayes to Make Acting Debut! Find Out All the Details
- Katy Perry Poses in Lingerie and Sports a Pixie Cut for 'Vogue Japan'
- Dakota Johnson Finally Joins Instagram With a Sweaty Selfie
- Bob Barker Defends Mia Farrow Tweeting Lion Killer's Address: ‘He Deserves All the Misery He Receives'
- More From ET