The ick factor was set on 11 on the Spinal Tap scale. That was then. Ed and Lisa Hartwell have been foreclosed upon and now that bathtub for two is the bank's property.
The story is about a small bloggers' convention in Savannah. The anchor who leads-in to the package is hilarious in his efforts to explain to the kind folks of Savannah exactly what a 'blog' is. And his tag after the reporter's story will have you rolling on the floor.
Now, you may think the video comes from 1999 or earlier, but no. It's from last week.
Video is after the jump. Enjoy!
Hey, this is becoming a new trend: Survivor winners arrested and put in jail.
Brian Heidik, who won the $1,000,000 prize on the Survivor: Thailand season, was arrested yesterday in Douglasville, GA, for simple battery on his wife and, um, shooting a puppy with a bow and arrow. The dog is OK. Wife is too, I assume. Heidik was angry because the dog was coming onto his property, so he shot it.
Heidik joins another Survivor winner, Richard Hatch, who is currently jailed for tax evasion. Heidik, however, posted the $6000 bail and is out of jail.
My favorite part of this story? Two of the credits for "part-time actor" Heidik are Chick Street Fighter and Virgins of Sherwood Forest.
[via TV Tattle]
Anyway, it was a great way to spend a Friday night. On the couch, yelling out songs at the top of our lungs. Margaritas are optional.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Recap: Ali Stages an Attack
- Casting Bits: Claire Holt to Star on 'Aquarius,' 'Arrow' Gets Its Wildcat and More
- 'America's Got Talent' Recap: The First 12 Acts Perform Live for Your Votes
- 'The Real Housewives of New York City' Reunion Part 1 Recap: The Delusion of Miss Sonja Morgan
- 'Dance Moms' Recap: More Mommas, More Drama
- More From BuddyTV
- Pretty Little Liars Recap: Crazy Horse
- CSI Recruits Mark Valley to Team With (and Romance?) Finlay
- Sharknado 2 Has Arrived! 9 Reasons to Watch, 6 Questions You Should Ask
- The Originals' Claire Holt Joins NBC Drama Aquarius as Series Regular
- TV Land Cancels Kirstie Alley Sitcom Kirstie After One Season
- More From TVLine