The ick factor was set on 11 on the Spinal Tap scale. That was then. Ed and Lisa Hartwell have been foreclosed upon and now that bathtub for two is the bank's property.
The story is about a small bloggers' convention in Savannah. The anchor who leads-in to the package is hilarious in his efforts to explain to the kind folks of Savannah exactly what a 'blog' is. And his tag after the reporter's story will have you rolling on the floor.
Now, you may think the video comes from 1999 or earlier, but no. It's from last week.
Video is after the jump. Enjoy!
Hey, this is becoming a new trend: Survivor winners arrested and put in jail.
Brian Heidik, who won the $1,000,000 prize on the Survivor: Thailand season, was arrested yesterday in Douglasville, GA, for simple battery on his wife and, um, shooting a puppy with a bow and arrow. The dog is OK. Wife is too, I assume. Heidik was angry because the dog was coming onto his property, so he shot it.
Heidik joins another Survivor winner, Richard Hatch, who is currently jailed for tax evasion. Heidik, however, posted the $6000 bail and is out of jail.
My favorite part of this story? Two of the credits for "part-time actor" Heidik are Chick Street Fighter and Virgins of Sherwood Forest.
[via TV Tattle]
Anyway, it was a great way to spend a Friday night. On the couch, yelling out songs at the top of our lungs. Margaritas are optional.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Bachelor' Roundup: Chris Soules' First Interview as The Bachelor, Juan Pablo Galavis' Advice and More
- 'The Strain' Recap: One Friend is Lost, Another is Gained
- 'Kardashians' Roundup: Kendall Drops Last Name, Brody Feels 'Played' by Kim and More
- 'Big Brother 16' Recap: Another Week of Bomb Squad Domination
- 'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Who Won the Week 10 Power of Veto?
- More From BuddyTV
- Falling Skies Season 4 Finale Recap: Over the Moon
- Once Upon a Time First Look: Frozen's Elsa Gets Cold Shoulder in Storybrooke
- Quotes of the Week from General Hospital, Bachelor in Paradise, Masters of Sex, Project Runway and More
- Sons of Anarchy Boss on Lea Michele's 'Frumpy, Makeup-Free' Season 7 Guest Stint: 'She Completely Went There'
- Saved by the Bell's Best Episodes: Rockumentary, 'Jessie's Song,' a Perfect Prom Picnic and 10 Others
- More From TVLine