The ick factor was set on 11 on the Spinal Tap scale. That was then. Ed and Lisa Hartwell have been foreclosed upon and now that bathtub for two is the bank's property.
The story is about a small bloggers' convention in Savannah. The anchor who leads-in to the package is hilarious in his efforts to explain to the kind folks of Savannah exactly what a 'blog' is. And his tag after the reporter's story will have you rolling on the floor.
Now, you may think the video comes from 1999 or earlier, but no. It's from last week.
Video is after the jump. Enjoy!
Hey, this is becoming a new trend: Survivor winners arrested and put in jail.
Brian Heidik, who won the $1,000,000 prize on the Survivor: Thailand season, was arrested yesterday in Douglasville, GA, for simple battery on his wife and, um, shooting a puppy with a bow and arrow. The dog is OK. Wife is too, I assume. Heidik was angry because the dog was coming onto his property, so he shot it.
Heidik joins another Survivor winner, Richard Hatch, who is currently jailed for tax evasion. Heidik, however, posted the $6000 bail and is out of jail.
My favorite part of this story? Two of the credits for "part-time actor" Heidik are Chick Street Fighter and Virgins of Sherwood Forest.
[via TV Tattle]
Anyway, it was a great way to spend a Friday night. On the couch, yelling out songs at the top of our lungs. Margaritas are optional.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 10 Unforgettable Moments from 'The Amazing Race' Season 25
- Steroline: 9 Pivotal Moments of Stefan and Caroline's Relationship on 'The Vampire Diaries'
- 'Revenge' Episode 4.11 Photos: Will Grief Unite Emily and Victoria?
- 'Project Runway: All Stars' Season 4: Ranking the Looks of ?Mix and Match.com?
- Proof That Dunder Mifflin Had the Worst Office Christmas Parties Ever
- More From BuddyTV
- Cable Ratings: Colbert Report Ends on High Note, Covert Finale Ticks Up
- David Schwimmer Joins FX's OJ-Themed American Crime Story as Robert Kardashian
- Once Upon a Time Casts Ernie Hudson as Ursula's Father Poseidon in Season 4
- Sarah Jessica Parker Eyes HBO Comeback in Divorce Comedy
- Hannibal Recast Shocker: Michael Pitt Out, Joe Anderson In as Mason Verger
- More From TVLine
- New Kids on the Block: Then & Now
- Kevin Jonas, Beyonce and Anna Kendrick Get Into The Holiday Spirit
- 'Annie' Stars Crack Jokes and Reminisce About Filming for ET Roundtable
- Move Over Meryl, Chris Pine Is the 'Into the Woods' Scene Stealer
- Oops! Obama Flubs James Franco's Name, Internet Responds
- More From ET