The ick factor was set on 11 on the Spinal Tap scale. That was then. Ed and Lisa Hartwell have been foreclosed upon and now that bathtub for two is the bank's property.
The story is about a small bloggers' convention in Savannah. The anchor who leads-in to the package is hilarious in his efforts to explain to the kind folks of Savannah exactly what a 'blog' is. And his tag after the reporter's story will have you rolling on the floor.
Now, you may think the video comes from 1999 or earlier, but no. It's from last week.
Video is after the jump. Enjoy!
Hey, this is becoming a new trend: Survivor winners arrested and put in jail.
Brian Heidik, who won the $1,000,000 prize on the Survivor: Thailand season, was arrested yesterday in Douglasville, GA, for simple battery on his wife and, um, shooting a puppy with a bow and arrow. The dog is OK. Wife is too, I assume. Heidik was angry because the dog was coming onto his property, so he shot it.
Heidik joins another Survivor winner, Richard Hatch, who is currently jailed for tax evasion. Heidik, however, posted the $6000 bail and is out of jail.
My favorite part of this story? Two of the credits for "part-time actor" Heidik are Chick Street Fighter and Virgins of Sherwood Forest.
[via TV Tattle]
Anyway, it was a great way to spend a Friday night. On the couch, yelling out songs at the top of our lungs. Margaritas are optional.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- What to Watch Wednesday: Modern Family Down Under, Nashville in Concert, Survivor and More
- American Idol Exclusive: Top 6 Song Spoilers!
- Did You Fall For MTV's Faking It?
- The Voice Top 12 Results Recap: Did the Right Contestants Get Cut This Week? [Updated]
- Glee Recap: 'Tonight, You Are a Star'
- More From TVLine
- Has Nicki Ever Been 'The Other Woman'? Lance Bass Gets the Dirt
- 5 Seconds of Summer Remember Their Big Break
- Is Tori Spelling Sharing Too Much About Husband's Cheating?
- Stephen Colbert Tells David Letterman His Plan for 'Late Show'
- Minaj on 'Housewives' Fight: 'Someone Would of Got Knocked Upside the Head'
- More From ET