Of course, there are quite a few television and movie celebrities making up the cast: Tony Hale, Olivia Wilde (pictured as the Baroness), Alan Tudyk and Julianne Moore, to name a few. And whatever you do, stick around for the end of the song to see a special guest star that SHOULD have been in the movie.
I remember watching the cartoon while I was a young lad, and it seems obvious that the creators of this cute sketch knew the show, possibly even more than the people who made the movie. Video is after the jump.
- G.I. Joe may have won the weekend box office, but when I was at my local theater on Saturday afternoon, I didn't hear one person in line ask for tickets to see it. So why did people stay away? Check out the review here.
- Cinematical is asking a lot of questions this weekend. The first of which is, what is your favorite John Hughes memory?
- Also, What happened to Rene Russo? I can't think of anything offhand that I've seen her in since The Thomas Crown Affair.
- How can Barbarella not be campy? Cinematical explains-- kinda.
- I saw the trailer for It's Complicated in front of Julie and Julia this weekend. It stars Meryl Streep, Alec Baldwin and Steve Martin, and makes me hope that there will be more movies for the over-50 crowd. Cinematical seems to be cautiously optimistic about it.
Serpentor was grown out of genetic gumbo: by taking the DNA of history's greatest leaders and mixing them all together, Mindbender hoped to create the perfect ruler (or at least one that didn't always call him "Fender-Bender.")
Alas, as is so often the case, Mindbender's plan was thrown off when he was forced to substitute Sun Tzu's DNA with that of professional wrestler Sgt. Slaughter. Because of this, Serpentor was cursed with impatience, a fatal flaw G.I. Joe was able to use against him time and time again.
Even though Mindbender failed with his Serpentor, creating the "Serpentor of [insert profession here]" is still one of my favorite games...
- My Big Fat Greek Wedding stars, Nia Vardalos and John Corbett are teaming up again in a new rom-com.
- I had absolutely no recollection of The Fugitive's trailer, but watching it again makes me understand why Cinematical included it as a Terrific Trailer.
- While a good movie, I found Lars and the Real Girl to be quite disturbing. So the fact that The Beaver is being compared to it, involves a hand puppet and may star Jim Carrey? Frankly, I'm terrified.
- I haven't gotten a chance to see Wolverine yet, but according to this Cinematical poll, it wasn't great. What did you think?
- I'm not exactly waiting for the G.I. Joe movie with bated breath, but in case you are, here's the trailer in HD.
In its four-decade-plus history, the Super Bowl has had its fair share of these moments: the Budweiser frogs; Michael Jordan and Larry Bird shooting outrageous hoops to win a McDonald's Big Mac; Apple's '1984'-inspired Macintosh commercial, shot for $1 million and directed by Oscar-nominee Ridley Scott.
This year promises to continue the tradition with ads featuring celebrities, soda and -- you guessed it -- beer. According to E!, the celebrity lineup includes Conan O'Brien for Anheuser-Busch, will.i.am, who will sing Bob Dylan's 'Forever Young' in a commercial for Pepsi, action star Jason Statham for Audi and John Turturro's second commercial for Heineken.
Raising the dead, robot/human relationships, melting families and naked tiger-like humanoids. By reading this list you probably think I'm talking about stuff that happens on shows like Battlestar Galactica, Lost and According to Jim. Obviously, you would be wrong...except for the According to Jim thing. No, all of these events took place in cartoons made in the 1980's.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 16 Amazing Christmas Episodes You Can Watch Right Now
- Why Everyone Needs to Watch HBO's 'The Wire'
- 'Kardashians' Star Khloe Kardashian Denies She Kicked Out Her Brother Rob Out of Her House
- 'Bachelor' Star Chris Soules and Other Stars from the Franchise to Grace Rose Parade
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' Recap: Does Phaedra Fall for Apollo's Stunt?
- More From BuddyTV
- Once Upon a Time Casts Originals Baddie as Aurora's Father
- TVLine Mixtape, Joe Cocker Edition: Songs From Wonder Years, ER and More
- TVLine Items: George Clooney's Full Downton Spoof, Gabba Guests & More
- Mike Colter to Play Marvel Hero Luke Cage in Netflix's Jessica Jones Series
- Sleepy Hollow Photos: Ichabod's Date, Michelle Trachtenberg's Arrival & More
- More From TVLine
- Adele Apologizes for Missing Elton John's Wedding in Classy Note
- Music's 3 Biggest Breakthrough Artists of 2014
- Lupita Nyong'o Pens Heartfelt Poem About Her Awesome Year
- Cody Simpson Defends Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus and Kendall Jenner, Teases New Music (EXCLUSIVE)
- How Hollywood Played a Part in Real-Life 'Selma' March
- More From ET