(S09E02) After 3,400 or so votes in last weeks poll the results are in, and a majority of you think Heather is going to win this competition. Chantal and Lisa were in second and third place respectively followed closely by Victoria in fourth. Sadly, Janet (my pick) is sitting in fifth place.
After watching tonight's episode, I'm willing to let you all change your mind on the whole Heather thing. Don't get me wrong, I think Heather is an attractive girl and she took a stunning photo in tonight's episode. Despite that, do you really see her as a CoverGirl spokeswoman?
(S09E01) Four years, eight cycles, and countless eating disorders ago, America's Next Top Model premiered to great fanfare on the channel formerly known as UPN.
Cycle 9 premiered tonight on The CW, and although it hasn't changed all that much in eight iterations, the series doesn't seem to be showing any real signs of its age.
Aside from it being a viable excuse for me to watch 13 semi-attractive girls strut around in skimpy clothing, what is it about this show that keeps me ravenous for more? A simple answer awaits you if you'd kindly follow the jump.
In the world of digital image manipulation there are two types of Photoshop users: those who use it like an artist uses a brush, and those who use it like a 1st grader uses glue to paste cutouts on a worksheet. In today's lesson, we'll be talking about the 1st grader.
Take a look at the image of Ugly Betty's America Ferrera from the cover of October's Glamour magazine. Many reports are saying that America's head has been sloppily pasted to a thinner woman's body. From the most recent image of America on the left, it certainly looks like a digital imaging hash job. The head seems a bit off kilter. And, take a look at her neck. Isn't it just a tad thinner and longer than we are used to seeing?
Jones lost 160 pounds over three years. She says she didn't announce she had gastric bypass surgery because she felt ashamed that she couldn't lose the weight on her own. I can understand that, but she went as far as to lie about it and give people false hope that they, too, could control their problem with over-eating. I'm surprised she's not writing a book about it to make money off her weight loss. Does anybody else think she's just a bad person?
So, there. The world's biggest mystery is solved.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 9: Top 6 Performance Rankings
- 'America's Got Talent' Finale Predictions: Who Will Win Season 9?
- 'Red Band Society' Review: A Feel-Good Twist on Another Medical Dramedy
- 'Top Chef Duels' Prediction: Who Will Survive Week 7?
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Recap: Jax's Secret Campaign to Take Down Lin Begins
- More From BuddyTV
- New Girl Recruits a Person of Interest to Woo Jess in November
- Grimm Recruits Franklin & Bash Actress to Lay Down the Law
- Mysteries of Laura EP on Debra Messing Cop Comedy: 'We Push the Envelope'
- American Horror Story Pumps Up the Freak Factor in New Poster
- Red Band Society First Look: Nurse Jackson Is Not Here for the Muffins
- More From TVLine
- 3 New Beyonce Bikini Pics That Show No Signs of a Baby Bump
- Channing, Reese and Jennifer Reveal the Not So Nice Things People Tell Them on the Street
- Inside Lauren Conrad's Wedding and Her 'Crazy Party'
- Julianna Margulies Sings Your Morning Announcements
- Beyonce and Jay Z Collaborating on New Album
- More From ET