March 6, 2015
by Kona Gallagher, posted Feb 17th 2010 1:02PM
We still have a month and a half until we get new episodes of 'Glee,' but FOX is giving us a little hint of what to expect in April. They've just released as 60-second clip that is chocked full of singing, dancing, slushies and Sue Sylvester threatening Will as only Sue can.
This second half of the season is being billed as "a new semester," and while the group may have won sectionals, not a whole lot has changed for them, as the slushies to the face evidence. However, not everything has stayed the same. In fact, it looks like Will has a whole lot of new stuff going on.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Scandal Recap: Olivia Defuses a Bad Situation, Fitz Seeks a New VP
- American Crime: Does ABC's Morally Gray Drama Hit Too Close to Home?
- USA Network's DIG: Are You Heifer or Against the New Mystery Drama?
- Pilot News: Originals' Daniel Sharman Checks into CBS Medical Drama LFE
- American Idol Top 8 Ladies Recap: Shock and 'Awww!'
- More From TVLine