March 26, 2015
by John Scott Lewinski, posted Mar 14th 2010 7:00PM
Saturday night's 'Glee' panel at the PaleyFest 2010 festival scored an all-time attendance record as a fire marshal's nightmare throng of screaming fans flooded into the Saban Theatre in Beverly Hills.
Other panels during this 2010 session served up enthusiastic crowds -- especially 'Lost' and Seth MacFarlane's appearance -- but the 'Glee' crowd had the feel of a rock concert gathering, producing more applause and squeals per creator and cast member than any event this year's PaleyFest provided.
by Kona Gallagher, posted Feb 17th 2010 1:02PM
We still have a month and a half until we get new episodes of 'Glee,' but FOX is giving us a little hint of what to expect in April. They've just released as 60-second clip that is chocked full of singing, dancing, slushies and Sue Sylvester threatening Will as only Sue can.
This second half of the season is being billed as "a new semester," and while the group may have won sectionals, not a whole lot has changed for them, as the slushies to the face evidence. However, not everything has stayed the same. In fact, it looks like Will has a whole lot of new stuff going on.
by Kona Gallagher, posted Oct 27th 2009 10:33AM
I didn't think we'd seen the last of boozy old gleester April Rhodes, and now it's official. Kristin Chenoweth is reprising her role on Glee for at least one more episode, to air in early 2010. Creator Ryan Murphy didn't divulge any more info about her role, so there's no telling if she'll spend her time getting Kurt drunk again, or if she actually learned a lesson from her last visit and found happiness in Branson.
What's interesting is that Chenoweth has made no secret about her desire to return to Glee, perhaps in a permanent capacity, so could this second visit be paving the way for a place in the cast? Again, Murphy is keeping mum, but what if it is true? Where would they put April Rhodes? Do you really want her to be a member of glee club? Would she help Will coach? Will she form a love square between Will, Terri and Emma? After all, he did have a monster crush on her in high school.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'American Idol' Season 14: Top 9 Performance Rankings
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Week 3 Spoilers: Songs and Styles for Latin Night
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Finale Mystery: Charles is A, But Who is Charles?
- Best 'Arrow' Quotes from 'Suicidal Tendencies'
- 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Season 6: Who Should Stay and Who Should Go?
- More From BuddyTV
- House of Cards Boss Beau Willimon Responds to My Biggest (and Pretty Much Only) Gripe About Season 3
- Girl Meets World Finale Video: Riley's First Date Becomes a Public Affair
- TVLine Items: Nashville's Daddy Issues, GoT Actor Meets Super Clyde and More
- CSI's William Petersen Eyes TV Return With Major Manhattan Gig
- General Hospital Anniversary Promo Teases Reveal of Luke's Dark Secret
- More From TVLine
- Nick Jonas on Zayn Malik Leaving One Direction: 'It's a Tough World'
- Kendall Jenner Lands Her Own Calvin Klein Jeans Campaign
- Rihanna Releases New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money' (After Making Her Fans Really Mad)
- Ed Sheeran Surprises Couple and Becomes the Best Wedding Singer of All Time
- Is Taylor Swift Dating Rita Ora's Ex Calvin Harris? See the Pics!
- More From ET