Woods talked to ESPN's Tom Rinaldi (the interview that I saw) for five minutes and to Golf Channel's Kelly Tilghman for five minutes. The rules were he could be asked anything but the interviews had to be held at the Isleworth Country Club in Florida and they had to be held to five minutes.
According to Variety, Comcast is planning to air the upcoming Masters tournament in 3D on its own dedicated channel and website, Masters.com. The tournament, which runs from April 8-11, will be available in 3D for two hours per day to those who own 3D-enabled technology.
Meanwhile, 3D coverage will not be available on ESPN or CBS, which has broadcast the Masters since 1956.
Still, ESPN plans to show the World Cup and NBA games in 3D on a brand-new network, beginning in June. Discovery, Imax and Sony have plans to jointly create a 3-D entertainment channel next year.
(S01E09) There's nothing particularly unique or extraordinary about the lives of Joe and Terry and Owen, the guys of 'Men of a Certain Age.' But the very fact that the situations and circumstances are normal makes how their characters react all the more interesting.
A lot happened in this episode, even though it wasn't big, dramatic stuff like you might expect. No, it was small moments, little things that didn't seem like much, but oh, what a blast in the storytelling. With the last episode of the season airing next week, this was one hell of a lead up to the big finish.
Things got interesting when Alba was told to "stroke the ball to the hole" ("I'm a married woman!"), and Jay Leno even managed to get up close and personal during the lesson. Catch Alba in 'Valentine's Day,' arriving in theaters Feb. 12.
Watch the video after the jump.
Will anybody attack Trump with a golf club? I would tune in for that. Wouldn't it be great if he had the rematch with Vince McMahon in a game of golf? Perhaps, much like his WWE appearance, the loser can also have their head shaven.
I'll wait to hear who Trump is actually playing before I consider tuning in. Of course, I hear Tiger Woods suddenly has a lot of free time available and could use the positive publicity. That would be an interesting episode.
On the other hand, things can get pretty intense on the links. In the episode, Chazz is golfing with Ed's character, Jay, and somehow the relationship between Cameron and Mitchell comes into play and there's a big gay understanding... or is that a misunderstanding?
Here's a list of the various marathons, specials, and sports that you can see on Sunday and Monday. Let us know if we've missed anything.
- At 8 AM, Hallmark has a Golden Girls marathon.
- At 9, USA has a Law and Order: SVU marathon.
- At 10, WE has a marathon of Girlfriends episodes.
- At 10:30, TV Land has a Beverly Hillbillies marathon.
- At 11, CBS has U.S. Open coverage.
- At 1 PM, Discovery has a Planet Earth marathon.
- Bravo has a Top Chef: Las Vegas marathon at 1.
- At 3, Spike has a Band of Brothers marathon.
- NBC has the Deutsche Bank Golf Championship at 3.
- At 5, TV Land has an Andy Griffith Show marathon.
- At 9, it's the Jerry Lewis MDA Telethon (check local listings).
The commercial was for Nike and it celebrated Tiger Woods return to active competition (he's been off for over a year rehabbing from knee surgery, in case you're not a casual golf/sports fan).
- HGTV and Food Network have holiday programming all day.
- TNT is showing Law and Order all day.
- TBS is showing the movie A Christmas Story all day.
- Nickelodeon and TV Land have Christmas episodes of various sitcoms and dramas all day.
- BBC America also has Christmas episodes all day long.
- At 7am, all of the morning shows (Today, Good Morning, America, and The Early Show) will have Christmas features, music, and recipes.
- At 8, Lifetime has a Golden Girls marathon.
- Sci-Fi has a Star Trek: TNG marathon at 8.
- Bravo has a Christmas episode of The West Wing at 8, then a Top Chef marathon.
It's another holiday, and that means more TV marathons and specials! Here's a handy guide to the 4th (and the 5th and 6th).
- AMC has Planet of the Apes movies all morning, then the Jaws movies starting at 10:30am.
- At 6am, USA has a Walker, Texas Ranger marathon.
- TMC has episodes of Alfred Hitchcock Presents (80s version) at 6, then Hitchcock movies all day.
- At 7, ESPN2 has coverage of Wimbledon Tennis.
- At 8, A&E has a marathon of Paranormal State.
- Biography has a City Confidential marathon starting at 8.
- There's a Twilight Zone marathon starting at 8 on Sci-Fi.
- At 9, TruTV has a Beach Patrol marathon.
- FX has a King of the Hill marathon at 9.
- At noon, NBC has more Wimbledon.
- At 2pm, TV Land has an I Love Lucy marathon.
- At 3, HGTV has a Design Star marathon.
- At 8, PBS has A Capitol Fourth.
- At 9, NBC has the Macy's 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular.
- At 10, CBS has the Boston Pops Fireworks Spectacular.
We've been telling you about NBC Universal and News Corp's new YouTube-esque video service for awhile now, and today The Hollywood Reporter has news that the service has added the following channels to its lineup:
- Fuel TV
- Sundance Channel
- At 8, NBC has new, supersized episodes of The Office and 30 Rock, then new episodes of Scrubs and Andy Barker, P.I.
- CBS has a new Survivor at 8, then new episodes of CSI and Shark.
- FOX has a new Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader? at 8.
- TBS has four good Friends repeats starting at 8.
- USA has the first round of the Masters golf tournament at 8.
- At 9, TLC has a new American Chopper.
- HGTV has a new Divine Design at 9.
- At 10, ABC has a new October Road.
- Food Network has a new Throwdown with Bobby Flay at 10.
- Also at 10: Bravo has the special The World According To Whoopi.
- At 10:30, Comedy Central has a new Showbiz Show with David Spade.
Check your local TV listings for more.
(S01E07) Everyone has a list of fears, and being buried alive and waking up during surgery are both very high on my list. People have awoke during surgery before -- it's rare, but it does happen. Stephen King based his short story "Autopsy Room Four" on an episode of Alfred Hitchcock Presents in which a man is paralyzed in a car accident and pronounced dead, despite being very much alive. To his horror, he's taken to the autopsy room to be hacked into, but he manages to save himself by crying a single tear to show he's still alive.
As King writes in a note after the story, a tear is nice and all, but he wanted his protagonist, Howard Cottrell (Richard Thomas) -- who gets paralyzed by a snake bite while golfing -- to demonstrate a different way of showing he was still alive. So King has him get a huge boner while the older sexier doctor is handling his junk. That's very King-like, and it works on paper, but I knew it was going to be difficult to portray that on television and not have it seem trite or silly. In King's story, Howard is single, but in the televised version he's married and suffering from occasional impotence due to an old war wound. The backstory makes Howard's eventual "rise from death" seem a little less gauche, but it's still kind of goofy.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 7 Christmas Episodes That (Almost) Make You Believe in Santa Again
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Episode 5.18 Photos: Can Spencer and Caleb Find Mona's Missing Laptop?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Episode 5.17 Photos: Trouble for Spencer and Toby?
- [Video] 'Glee' Season 6 Premiere Sneak Peek: Is Blaine Turning His Back on New Directions?
- [Video] 'Entourage' Movie Trailer: Vince, Ari and the Boys are Back
- More From BuddyTV
- Amy Adams on Today Show Interview Cancellation: 'I Still Don't Understand'
- Ratings: Shrek and Toy Story Top Tuesday, Silence One Direction
- 2014 in Review, Part 1: Best and Worst in Drama, Comedy and Reality, the Most Improved, Underrated and More!
- Extant Season 2: Who's In? Who's Out?
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Bones, Once, Arrow, Grey's, Parks, Nashville, Blacklist, Sleepy Hollow and More
- More From TVLine
- Behind the Scenes of Pentatonix's 'That's Christmas to Me' Video
- How Chris Pratt, Gina Rodriguez, Nick Jonas & 7 Other Celebs Are Celebrating the Holidays
- Idina Menzel on Rediscovering Her Love for the Holidays
- EXCLUSIVE: '90 Day Fiance' Tell All Sneak Peek
- Star Shots: What's On Instagram?
- More From ET