Show: Star Trek
Episode: "And the Children Shall Lead"
Out of all the original Star Trek episodes there were two alien beings that scared the poop out of me when I was young. One was those freaky flying parasites from the season one episode 'Operation: Annihilate' and the other was Gorgan from the season three episode 'And the Children Shall Lead'.
Really, to get technical, both Gorgan and his followers freaked me out. To paraphrase Hank Hill: "Those kids ain't right." Well, why should they be "right" when they were being controlled by their "friendly angel" Gorgan so he could find a planet to control? Plus, the fashion sense of those kids was just out of control. Lord, the late '60s was just a nightmare for clothing!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The X Factor' Predictions: Who Will Go Home from the Final 4?
- 'The X Factor' Season 3: Top 4 Performance Rankings
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Interview: Sarah Drew On the 'Incredibly Shocking' Winter Finale
- 2014 Golden Globe Nominations: 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine,' 'House of Cards' and More New Shows
- [Videos] 'Scandal' Fall Finale Preview: Will Cyrus Help Sally?
- More From BuddyTV
- 'Arrow' fall finale post mortem: Felicity and Oliver, Roy's transformation and Slade's revenge
- 'Vampire Diaries' EP talks Damon's revenge, Delena's future
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Sarah Drew teases April's wedding
- 'The Price Is Right': Bob Barker celebrates his 90th birthday with game show return
- Kelly Clarkson's heading to 'Nashville,' y'all
- More From Zap2it
- Orphan Black's Tatiana Maslany Talks 'Shocking' Golden Globe Nomination, Previews Season 2
- Golden Globe Nods: My Snappy Judgments
- Golden Globe Nominees React! Who Said What?
- Golden Globe Nods 2014: The 30 Biggest Snubs!
- Video: The Next Christmas Light Fight Brings Out a Twerking Santa, Extra Strobes and 'Lagniappe'
- More From TVLine