Show: Star Trek
Episode: "And the Children Shall Lead"
Out of all the original Star Trek episodes there were two alien beings that scared the poop out of me when I was young. One was those freaky flying parasites from the season one episode 'Operation: Annihilate' and the other was Gorgan from the season three episode 'And the Children Shall Lead'.
Really, to get technical, both Gorgan and his followers freaked me out. To paraphrase Hank Hill: "Those kids ain't right." Well, why should they be "right" when they were being controlled by their "friendly angel" Gorgan so he could find a planet to control? Plus, the fashion sense of those kids was just out of control. Lord, the late '60s was just a nightmare for clothing!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Project Runway: All Stars' Season 4: Ranking the Looks of 'Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve'
- Best 'Scandal' Quotes from the Season 4 Winter Finale
- 'Castle' Episode 7.8 Photos: Esposito is Taken Hostage
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Episode 7.12 Photos: More Truths are Revealed
- 'Bones' Recap: Can Baby Seeley Heal The Jeffersonian?
- More From BuddyTV
- FX Sets Dates for Justified's Final Run, The Americans, Archer and More
- Ratings: Murder and 2-1/2 Men Rise, Mom Eyes Another High, Big Bang Slips
- William Shatner Treks to Haven: Get Exclusive Details on His 'Pivotal' Arc
- The Simpsons Sneak Peek: Will Forte Brings the Infamous King Toot to Life
- Parenthood Recap: Past Imperfect
- More From TVLine
- Listen to Beyonce's Two New Songs!
- Ryan Gosling Gets Restraining Order Against Woman Who Says She's His 'Twin Flame'
- Thousands Petition to Cancel '19 Kids and Counting' Claiming 'LGBTQ Fear Mongering'
- Bill Cosby Gets Small Standing Ovation at Comedy Show in Bahamas
- Britney Spears, Gwyneth Paltrow Read 'Mean Tweets'
- More From ET