Kaley Cuoco to Host People's Choice Awards, Lou Diamond Phillips Books 'Southland' Role & More Casting News
"We are thrilled to welcome Kaley as the new host of People's Choice Awards 2012," Mark Burnett, executive producer, said in a statement. "She's been making people laugh on top-rated comedy series for the last decade, first with '8 Simple Rules' and now with 'The Big Bang Theory,' Thursday's #1 show. I'm looking forward to working with her on a fun-filled, comedy-packed show in January."
In other casting news ...
We reported a few days ago that two 'Prison Break' alumnus had joined the cast: Marshall Allman as Sam's younger brother Tommy and Shannon Lucio as Bill's wife (in flashbacks). Now comes word of two more casting notes:
The show has reportedly been put on hold due to poor ad sales in the local TV ad market.
Also in the news today: CBS strikes a 'Deal,' while Tyra Banks books another CW show.
See more of today's top TV headlines after the jump.
(S04E07) Well, that episode was a real tearjerker. This week on Lost, we met a few more members of the freighter crew, Sun had second thoughts about joining Team Jack, and Bernard got a little screen time. We finally got a look at Ben's inside man on the freighter, too. Things are starting to get weird on the freighter, and I'm beginning to wonder if Sayid and Desmond were safer back on the island.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'American Idol' Season 13: Top 6 Performance Rankings
- 'Black Box': Meet the Cast and Premiere Photos
- 'The Blacklist' Episode 20 Photos: Being Framed for Murder
- Best 'Agents of SHIELD' Quotes from 'The Only Light in the Darkness'
- 'Arrow' Recap: Roy Rage and Mirakuru Madness Reach the Point of No Return
- More From BuddyTV
- Nashville: On the Record Recap: We'll Do It Live!
- American Idol Top 6 Performance Recap: Wanna Ya-ah-ah-ah-ah… Yahoo It!
- CBS' Thursday Night Football Dates Set: When This Fall Might Big Bang Reclaim Its Time Slot?
- Arrow Recap: A Mother Of a Twist (Times Three)
- Sirens Sneak Peek: Will Johnny and Hank Allow Brian Into 'The Neutral Zone'?
- More From TVLine