Kaley Cuoco to Host People's Choice Awards, Lou Diamond Phillips Books 'Southland' Role & More Casting News
"We are thrilled to welcome Kaley as the new host of People's Choice Awards 2012," Mark Burnett, executive producer, said in a statement. "She's been making people laugh on top-rated comedy series for the last decade, first with '8 Simple Rules' and now with 'The Big Bang Theory,' Thursday's #1 show. I'm looking forward to working with her on a fun-filled, comedy-packed show in January."
In other casting news ...
We reported a few days ago that two 'Prison Break' alumnus had joined the cast: Marshall Allman as Sam's younger brother Tommy and Shannon Lucio as Bill's wife (in flashbacks). Now comes word of two more casting notes:
The show has reportedly been put on hold due to poor ad sales in the local TV ad market.
Also in the news today: CBS strikes a 'Deal,' while Tyra Banks books another CW show.
See more of today's top TV headlines after the jump.
(S04E07) Well, that episode was a real tearjerker. This week on Lost, we met a few more members of the freighter crew, Sun had second thoughts about joining Team Jack, and Bernard got a little screen time. We finally got a look at Ben's inside man on the freighter, too. Things are starting to get weird on the freighter, and I'm beginning to wonder if Sayid and Desmond were safer back on the island.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- [Video] 'The Bachelor' Season 19: Estrogen Mayhem and a Pregnancy Test
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.9 Photos: Mommy, Daddy and Hope!
- If I Am Going Down That Dark Alley Then I Want These Characters With Me
- 'The Flash': The Good and Evil from 'Power Outage'
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Winter Finale Photos: Christmas Memories
- More From BuddyTV
- Real World's Ryan Knight Dead at 29
- Macy's Thanksgiving Parade 2014: The Rockettes Goof, Scary Newbies & More
- Ratings: Survivor, Hell's Kitchen and Red Band Slip; Charlie Brown Surges
- TVLine Readers Give Thanks for Castle, HTGAWM, Doctor Who, Mindy, NCIS, Freak Show, Once and More!
- Red Band Society's First Season Ending After 13 Episodes; Season 2 Unlikely
- More From TVLine
- 9 Topics to Talk About During Thanksgiving Dinner (That Won't Start Any Family Fights)
- As New Cosby Accusers Come Forward, Legal Options Remain Limited
- Watch Michael Douglas Sneak Up On His Legendary Dad
- 14 Foolproof Tips For Conquering America's Favorite Holiday: Black Friday
- Chris Rock on Tracy Morgan's Recovery and How ET's Nischelle Turner Inspired 'Top Five'
- More From ET