(S04E07) "It's kind of like Sanford & Son except with females." - Joe Dubois
I remember when the season started, many of you were disturbed by the visage of the dead child, so I'm wondering how you feel about the self-immolation of an adult.
When I heard that Joe's mom was coming to visit, it reminded me how much I enjoyed seeing Joe's dead father when he visited Alison before. I was delighted to see him again in this episode. The strength of a show like Medium is really in it's characters and relatives (be they dead or alive) are always interesting characters. Moreover, Allison finally got to see a dead person outside of one of her dreams.
(S01E09) "There is an unpleasant chill in the air." - The Narrator
And we have arrived: this week's episode was the last completed-before-the-strike episode of ABC's Pushing Daisies. The quote I put under the picture may not have been the most important one said in the episode (the bombshell quote is a tad too shocking to put up front) but it does highlight the mood and tone of the episode: chilly. "Corpsicle" is not my favorite Pushing Daisies episode but it offered good reveals, some fantastic lines from Emerson and Olive, and it finally gave the aunts (at least one of them) a real purpose in the series.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Constantine' Recap: John and Papa Midnite Join Forces
- 'America's Next Top Model' Recap: Which Guy's Got Moves Like Elvis?
- 'The Amazing Race' Recap: Which Team is Targeted By the Other Racers?
- Best ?Bones? Quotes from 'The Puzzler in the Pit'
- 'The Vampire Diaries': 17 Shocking Moments from 'Fade Into You'
- More From BuddyTV
- Cameron Diaz Hosts SNL: Watch Video of the Best and Worst Sketches
- Report: X Factor May Return to Fox
- Ratings: Constantine and Shark Tank Rise, H50 Hits Season Highs
- HTGAWM Post Mortem: EP Talks 'Murder Night' Aftermath — 'You Should Be Worried About Everyone'
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Charlie Hunnam
- More From TVLine