(S04E07) "It's kind of like Sanford & Son except with females." - Joe Dubois
I remember when the season started, many of you were disturbed by the visage of the dead child, so I'm wondering how you feel about the self-immolation of an adult.
When I heard that Joe's mom was coming to visit, it reminded me how much I enjoyed seeing Joe's dead father when he visited Alison before. I was delighted to see him again in this episode. The strength of a show like Medium is really in it's characters and relatives (be they dead or alive) are always interesting characters. Moreover, Allison finally got to see a dead person outside of one of her dreams.
(S01E09) "There is an unpleasant chill in the air." - The Narrator
And we have arrived: this week's episode was the last completed-before-the-strike episode of ABC's Pushing Daisies. The quote I put under the picture may not have been the most important one said in the episode (the bombshell quote is a tad too shocking to put up front) but it does highlight the mood and tone of the episode: chilly. "Corpsicle" is not my favorite Pushing Daisies episode but it offered good reveals, some fantastic lines from Emerson and Olive, and it finally gave the aunts (at least one of them) a real purpose in the series.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Glee' Quotes from 'The Hurt Locker, Part 2'
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.14 Photos: A Case Causes Tony to Flashback to His Days in Military School
- 'Grey's Anatomy': The 15 Most Bizarre Medical Cases
- 'Reign' Episode 2.13 Photos: Will Mary and Francis Reunite at the Winter's Ease Feast?
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 5 Photos
- More From BuddyTV
- Pilots: CBS Adds David Shore/Bryan Cranston Drama, James Patterson Riff
- Pilots: ABC Orders Comedies About Johnny Knoxville, NBA Odd Couple, Genius Kids, Plus 4 Others
- Ground Floor Cancelled at TBS
- Glee Recap: Love in an Elevator
- Pilots: ABC Orders College Conspiracy, Modern Oil Boom Dramas, Others
- More From TVLine