(S04E07) "It's kind of like Sanford & Son except with females." - Joe Dubois
I remember when the season started, many of you were disturbed by the visage of the dead child, so I'm wondering how you feel about the self-immolation of an adult.
When I heard that Joe's mom was coming to visit, it reminded me how much I enjoyed seeing Joe's dead father when he visited Alison before. I was delighted to see him again in this episode. The strength of a show like Medium is really in it's characters and relatives (be they dead or alive) are always interesting characters. Moreover, Allison finally got to see a dead person outside of one of her dreams.
(S01E09) "There is an unpleasant chill in the air." - The Narrator
And we have arrived: this week's episode was the last completed-before-the-strike episode of ABC's Pushing Daisies. The quote I put under the picture may not have been the most important one said in the episode (the bombshell quote is a tad too shocking to put up front) but it does highlight the mood and tone of the episode: chilly. "Corpsicle" is not my favorite Pushing Daisies episode but it offered good reveals, some fantastic lines from Emerson and Olive, and it finally gave the aunts (at least one of them) a real purpose in the series.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Fosters' Recap: A Special Prom Night Turns Awkward
- 'Scream' Series Premiere and Cast Photos
- NeNe Leakes Leaving 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Check Out the Official Warner Bros. 2015 San Diego Comic-Con Bags
- 'Teen Wolf': Everything You Need to Know Before the Season 5 Premiere
- More From BuddyTV
- Hillary Clinton's Famous Friends
- Stars That Step Out in Same Style
- 'Fifty Shades' Author E L James Did a Twitter Q&A and It Completely Backfired
- Katy Perry Beats Taylor Swift on Forbes' Highest-Paid Celebs List
- 'Dallas' Star Charlene Tilton Opens Up About Her Difficult Time in Foster Care
- More From ET