August 3, 2015
by Allison Waldman, posted Nov 22nd 2009 4:03PM
Thanksgiving is coming and for many of us it's time to eat, drink and watch football. It's also a time to reflect on the things you're grateful for and since TV Squad is all about television, here's what I'm grateful for this holiday season, with regard to the tube.
Mad Men season finale
There was really nothing as satisfying in the entire year for me. Matt Weiner promised a game-changing episode and he delivered it with a whopper of a wrap up. Actually, nothing was really wrapped; it was more like the cards have been dealt and we're still waiting to see how the hands are played.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The 100' Season 3 Interview: Eliza Taylor Teases Clarke's 'Going to Be Losing Her Mind'
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Predictions: Which Two Dancers Will Leave the Top 16?
- 'True Detective' Recap: Everyone's on the Run for Their Lives as a Detective Bites the Dust
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Season 2 Premiere Recap: Jared and Jade Become Hot Commodities
- 'Big Brother 17' Recap: King James Makes a Big Move
- More From BuddyTV
- Empire Season 2: Men at Work Star to Recur as Obsessive Gay Photog
- Baby Daddy Season Finale Sneak Peek: A Reba Reunion Goes Horribly Wrong
- Hollywood Game Night Sneak Peek: Art Imitates... Yvette Nicole Brown?
- Castle Season 8: [Spoiler] Will Return in a 'Surprising' Way
- True Detective Recap: Up in Flames
- More From TVLine
- Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith Battle Divorce Rumors ... Again
- Ice T and Coco Are Having a Baby Girl! And Her Name Is…
- Jessica Alba's 'Honest' Sunscreen Under Fire After Customers Post Sunburned Pics
- Ryan Reynolds Teases the 'Deadpool' Trailer in Glorious, NSFW Fashion
- Christina Applegate Plays Coy as to Why She Ditched Brad Pitt at the '89 VMAs
- More From ET