In the middle of filming, a 5-foot snake slithered toward them. Hayek crawled (in stilettos) onto the arm rests of their chairs and screamed, "Somebody do something!"
"There were like 40 people around us, ... all these tough guys," explained Hayek on the 'Late Show' (weeknights, 11:35PM ET on CBS). "They ran! The minute they saw the snake, they were gone. It was coming towards us and her head was up and she was hissing ... The macho man who saved us was Maria's hairdresser."
And actress Salma Hayek really doesn't like snakes. 'The View' (weekdays, syndicated) shares a clip of Salma encountering a snake during a press junket for her new film 'Grown Ups.' As soon as the reptile appears, Salma freaks out, climbing onto a chair and screaming "Somebody do something!" and "Noooooo!"
Yup, she hates snakes. To Salma's credit, she still remains remarkably adorable -- even while cowering on a chair and shrieking in a high-pitched voice.
(S06E08) Me fail English? That's unpossible! -Ralph Wiggum
I have a friend who hates what he calls "Lisa episodes" of The Simpsons. It's a good-natured disagreement he and I have had for a long time, because I absolutely love "Lisa episodes." Almost every story ever written has a character that most reflects the writer's own personality, and I think Lisa is, to many of The Simpsons writers, exactly that character. She's the quiet, beleaguered outcast cursed to live in a completely illogical world; the only one who can clearly see the jive bullsh*t that is the guiding ethos of those around her.
A school assembly is held at the beginning of the episode, and Lisa learns she's failing gym. Her teacher says she won't fail Lisa as long as Lisa takes up a sport outside of school. After failed attempts at basketball and volleyball, she joins a rival hockey team opposite Bart's team when it's revealed she has a natural talent as a goalie. Milhouse, on the other hand, does not, even after being tied to the goal.
One day, while I was performing an inventory of my bird flu supplies and listening to a news story about the continuing rise of gas prices, a question of the utmost importance came to me. It was so world-shattering that I stopped counting the tunafish and powdered milk; stopped worrying about ten dollar-a-gallon gas. All I wanted to know was the answer to one question and one question only...
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'American Idol' Season 13: Top 6 Performance Rankings
- 'Black Box': Meet the Cast and Premiere Photos
- 'The Blacklist' Episode 20 Photos: Being Framed for Murder
- Best 'Agents of SHIELD' Quotes from 'The Only Light in the Darkness'
- 'Arrow' Recap: Roy Rage and Mirakuru Madness Reach the Point of No Return
- More From BuddyTV
- What to Watch Thursday: Parks and Rec Finale, Mycroft Holmes Returns, Two Premieres and More
- Nashville: On the Record Recap: We'll Do It Live!
- American Idol Top 6 Performance Recap: Wanna Ya-ah-ah-ah-ah… Yahoo It! [Updated]
- CBS' Thursday Night Football Dates Set: When This Fall Might Big Bang Reclaim Its Time Slot?
- Arrow Recap: A Mother Of a Twist (Times Three)
- More From TVLine