In the middle of filming, a 5-foot snake slithered toward them. Hayek crawled (in stilettos) onto the arm rests of their chairs and screamed, "Somebody do something!"
"There were like 40 people around us, ... all these tough guys," explained Hayek on the 'Late Show' (weeknights, 11:35PM ET on CBS). "They ran! The minute they saw the snake, they were gone. It was coming towards us and her head was up and she was hissing ... The macho man who saved us was Maria's hairdresser."
And actress Salma Hayek really doesn't like snakes. 'The View' (weekdays, syndicated) shares a clip of Salma encountering a snake during a press junket for her new film 'Grown Ups.' As soon as the reptile appears, Salma freaks out, climbing onto a chair and screaming "Somebody do something!" and "Noooooo!"
Yup, she hates snakes. To Salma's credit, she still remains remarkably adorable -- even while cowering on a chair and shrieking in a high-pitched voice.
(S06E08) Me fail English? That's unpossible! -Ralph Wiggum
I have a friend who hates what he calls "Lisa episodes" of The Simpsons. It's a good-natured disagreement he and I have had for a long time, because I absolutely love "Lisa episodes." Almost every story ever written has a character that most reflects the writer's own personality, and I think Lisa is, to many of The Simpsons writers, exactly that character. She's the quiet, beleaguered outcast cursed to live in a completely illogical world; the only one who can clearly see the jive bullsh*t that is the guiding ethos of those around her.
A school assembly is held at the beginning of the episode, and Lisa learns she's failing gym. Her teacher says she won't fail Lisa as long as Lisa takes up a sport outside of school. After failed attempts at basketball and volleyball, she joins a rival hockey team opposite Bart's team when it's revealed she has a natural talent as a goalie. Milhouse, on the other hand, does not, even after being tied to the goal.
One day, while I was performing an inventory of my bird flu supplies and listening to a news story about the continuing rise of gas prices, a question of the utmost importance came to me. It was so world-shattering that I stopped counting the tunafish and powdered milk; stopped worrying about ten dollar-a-gallon gas. All I wanted to know was the answer to one question and one question only...
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Wayward Pines' Interview: M. Night Shyamalan on Shocking Death and Darker Turn
- 'Bachelorette' Star Kaitlyn Bristowe on Pre-Fantasy Suite Sex: 'I Don't Know Why Everyone is So Shocked'
- 'The Bachelor' Season 11 Week 2 Photos: Punchlines and Punches
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart': Ranking the 13 Most Shocking Tribal Councils from Season 30
- 'The Flash': The 10 Most Villainous Moments of Season 1
- More From BuddyTV
- The Good Wife: Matthew Goode Exits Ahead of Season 7
- American Crime Story: Cuba Gooding, Jr. as O.J. Simpson & More Cast Photos
- TVLine Items: Danny Trejo's Dusk Role Revealed, McHale Hosts ESPYS & More
- Humans First Look: AMC Drama Offers Eerie Take on Androids Among Us
- 19 Kids Pulled From TLC Schedule; Network 'Saddened and Troubled' By Josh Duggar's Admitted 'Wrongdoing'
- More From TVLine
- OMG! 11 Worst Celeb Word Tattoos
- Star Sightings May 2015
- Model Nicole Trunfio Defends Breastfeeding Pic on 'Elle Australia' Cover: 'The Last Thing I Want to Do Is Be Controversial'
- Kendall Jenner Hangs With Rob Kardashian's Ex Rita Ora at AmfAR Gala
- Why John Legend and Chrissy Teigen are the 'King and Queen' of Throwing a BBQ!
- More From ET