March 26, 2015
by Danny Gallagher, posted Sep 10th 2009 10:03AM
Some have made the argument that actor Ted McGinley is the patron saint of all things television. I mean, sure Teddy-M.C. has a wide and varied career and holds the power to destroy entire series with his very presence.
Well Mr. McGinley, I've met Bruce Campbell (once, almost, it's a long story). I know Bruce Campbell (not really, but Bob probably knows him better than I do). And you, sir, are no Bruce Campbell.
And just to prove it, let me pose a question: has anyone ever held a "Ted McGinley Watch" in his television honor? I didn't think so. Writer and blogger John Sellers has revived the annual TV tradition on his popular True/Slant blog.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The 23 Most Romantic 'Bones' Episodes of All Time
- 'American Idol' Season 14: Top 9 Performance Rankings
- NBC Sets Summer 2015 Premiere Dates for 'Last Comic Standing,' 'Hollywood Game Night' and More
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Week 3 Spoilers: Songs and Styles for Latin Night
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Finale Mystery: Charles is A, But Who is Charles?
- More From BuddyTV
- Grimm Star Claire Coffee Previews What to Expect Now That Adalind's Hexpecting (Again!)
- First Supergirl Villain to Be Played by Mentalist Alum Owain Yeoman
- Halt and Catch Fire Gets Season 2 Premiere Date at AMC
- Mysteries of Laura: Melissa Joan Hart to Guest as Serial-Like Radio Host
- NBC Sets Summer Dates for Game Night, Sweden, Mr. Robinson Debut
- More From TVLine
- Amber Rose Posts Super NSFW Beach Pics
- FLASHBACK: Paul Walker on the Set of 'The Fast and the Furious' in 2000
- Chelsea Handler on Bill Cosby: 'He Tried to Cosby Me'
- 'Mike & Molly' Star Billy Gardell Brings The Game of Monopoly to Life!
- Ben Affleck Testifies Before the Senate & an Adoring Jennifer Garner and Violet
- More From ET