May 4, 2015
by Danny Gallagher, posted Sep 10th 2009 10:03AM
Some have made the argument that actor Ted McGinley is the patron saint of all things television. I mean, sure Teddy-M.C. has a wide and varied career and holds the power to destroy entire series with his very presence.
Well Mr. McGinley, I've met Bruce Campbell (once, almost, it's a long story). I know Bruce Campbell (not really, but Bob probably knows him better than I do). And you, sir, are no Bruce Campbell.
And just to prove it, let me pose a question: has anyone ever held a "Ted McGinley Watch" in his television honor? I didn't think so. Writer and blogger John Sellers has revived the annual TV tradition on his popular True/Slant blog.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Game of Thrones' Quotes from 'Sons of the Harpy'
- 'Revenge' Recap: Who Helped Victoria Frame Amanda?
- 'Mad Men' Recap: A Bumpy Transition and a Surprising Departure
- 'The Good Wife' Recap: A Blast from the Past Helps Alicia Decide her Future
- 'Battle Creek' Recap: A Fugitive Stays One Step Ahead
- More From BuddyTV
- J.K. Rowling Tells Fans She's 'Really Sorry' for Killing Off a 'Harry Potter' Character
- Spice Girls Reunite for David Beckham's 40th Birthday Along With Eva Longoria
- Prince Records Song About Freddie Gray and Unrest in Baltimore
- 'Walking Dead' Star Chad L. Coleman Apologizes for Subway Rant
- 'Suicide Squad' Assembled: David Ayer Tweets First Pic of Cast in Full Costume
- More From ET